Ignore user??
Feb 25, 2012 at 2:45 AM Post #17 of 51

Quote:

However, it's not possible to block PM's, right?

kiteki...plz..you almost...almost..almost gave me a heart attack. I know it's good to always search and post in a thread first before makinga  new one..but man i thought these wre current posts. and when i clicked the ignore user link. it linked ot my name.....so i then thought all the comments that make people's blood curl, hate this hate that was on me and that they just redirected something....wow. almost gotten a heart attack....

Feb 25, 2012 at 11:03 AM Post #18 of 51

Quote:
kiteki...plz..you almost...almost..almost gave me a heart attack. I know it's good to always search and post in a thread first before makinga  new one..but man i thought these wre current posts. and when i clicked the ignore user link. it linked ot my name.....so i then thought all the comments that make people's blood curl, hate this hate that was on me and that they just redirected something....wow. almost gotten a heart attack....

chill out bro!

this thread is really old. and yes if you are a blocked user, you cant send PMs to that person, right? I believe so, someone block me and tell me to PM him to try out.

Feb 26, 2012 at 2:52 PM Post #23 of 51
and when someone else quotes them you will see their useless rambling.

I'll just PM every member and tell them to stop making useless posts. Problem solved.

Feb 27, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #25 of 51
Wow, krmathis.

Talk about a blast from the past!

Feb 29, 2012 at 4:21 PM Post #26 of 51

Quote:

If you block someone, they can still PM you, and you still have to overlook them, since their posts are still there... only collapsed. =/

It should be "collapse user", haha.

That's why they call it ignore. There should be a petition for a "wipe completely from existence" option.

Mar 1, 2012 at 7:14 AM Post #28 of 51

Quote:
Quote:

That's why they call it ignore. There should be a petition for a "wipe completely from existence" option.

I'd vote to call it "delete user"

A prudent choice, I'd say. 
biggrin.gif

Mar 1, 2012 at 11:04 AM Post #30 of 51
Best discussion I've read on head-fi in quite a while.  I haven't felt the need to block/ignore/evaporate a user yet, but trust me I do know how you all feel.  Some people here are, to use a euphemism, hella stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back