iFrogz Dj Style Vs Skullcandy Skullcrushers Abel
Feb 28, 2011 at 7:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

shbi73

New Head-Fier
hello everyone :)

I was searching and I finaly decided to buy eighter iFrogz Dj Style or Skullcandy Skullcrushers Abel. The design is good for both options but I thing iFrogz design is a little more cooler than Skullcandy. Skullcandy gives a life time warranty for the same price az iFrogz.Some people just say skullcandy is garbage and it breaks so easy. The performance is same and I couldn't really find any differences. Which one should I chose ?!
Oh and here some pictures for you :wink:

Feb 28, 2011 at 8:50 PM Post #2 of 9

Try reading around the forum a bit and see what kinda love skullcandy's get around here. I don't know ifrogz but the name suggests they will the same type of "love" here.

Mar 1, 2011 at 1:27 AM Post #5 of 9
Those things look hideous. I don't know how on earth that is "cool" or "stylish".

At least they got one thing right - "EarPollution". It is exactly that...

Mar 1, 2011 at 10:20 AM Post #7 of 9
I am afraid you chose the wrong people to ask. Around here sound > style. In other words, Skullcandy and iFrogz are not well liked. But hey, if you like them, get them. But some of us need more than flashy colors to happy.

Mar 3, 2011 at 2:02 AM Post #9 of 9
ThnQ u all for your comments but Im just a student not a dj :) I just have around 100$ I wanna something cool too :wink: 

Seriously though, those headphones are pretty bad... It doesn't matter if you're just a student, sound quality still matters... Otherwise, you're probably in the wrong place. If you're willing to reconsider your choices, look here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/433318/shootout-69-portable-headphones-reviewed-bowers-wilkins-p5-sony-xb700-added-02-21
Also, we might be able to recommend you some better headphones if you tell us what kind of music you listen to, and what your actual usage needs are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back