iFi Micro iTube2
Dec 1, 2021 at 9:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5
Hello Head-Fi Members,

This new thread is specifically for the iFi iTube2. On the rare occasion that we receive stock of these units (USED), we will create a post in this thread...

December 1st, 2021:
We have just received stock of the hard to find iFi iTube2 Buffer by iFi Audio. In the past we have managed to find the original iTube but this is the first time that we have sourced a perfect condition iTube2.

When we opened this unit - it honestly looks like it has been hermetically sealed, the unit looks untouched. The clear plastic studs have not even been removed from their original holder.

We have fully tested the unit and, well - this thing makes your amp sound like nothing you have heard before.

Click here to view the details and purchase the unit: iFi iTube2 Buffer by iFi Audio
This unit will sell - the price is $399.00

The highlights of this unit are below, and some delicious photos included to whet your appetite.
  • UPGRADE YOUR SYSTEM - Add studio quality sound with this Class A tube buffer circuit and put the ‘analog’ back into your music. Hear more warmth, depth, and base in your system
  • UNIQUE TECH - Open up the sound stage with the 3D Holographic Sound wide setting, enjoy a sound field that is outside of the speakers with front to rear depth. XBass+ cleans up and restores a rich, deeper bass line. Both settings are easily selectable
  • CLEAN UNWANTED NOISE - Digital Antidote Plus significantly reduces ringing and digital distortion, then the included 15v iPower power adapter provides a clean ultra quiet, low noise, power source
  • PRECISION VOLUME CONTROL - Precision analog volume control is able to preserve the innermost resolution of the audio source and allow accurate control at all levels
  • SOUND YOUR WAY - Choose between 3 sonic signatures: Single Ended Triode power amplifier, Push / Pull tube power amplifier, and classic tube amplifier
iTube2 Front.jpg

iTube2 Contents.jpg

Dec 3, 2021 at 11:51 AM Post #3 of 5
Just seeing this. I own thenold original iTube. It's still very good, otherwise I would be very interested in this. Thanks for the photos! Looks nice.
Yes - the iFi iTube Buffers are amazing. Either one is great, but I think that iTube2 improves a lot on the original. Especially the sound stage - you can play about and find the best settings easily... I assume the main reason they stopped selling these was the limited availability of the tubes...

Dec 3, 2021 at 6:41 PM Post #4 of 5
Makes a cheap CD player sound a LOT better through speakers. Have the iTube2 at my office. What a freaking difference in the quality of bass and sound staging of my Wharfedale 9.2s.

Dec 4, 2021 at 7:19 PM Post #5 of 5
Makes a cheap CD player sound a LOT better through speakers. Have the iTube2 at my office. What a freaking difference in the quality of bass and sound staging of my Wharfedale 9.2s.
Yes, I have the iTube 2 connected to my Cambridge Audio CXN v2, and it just makes it sound incredible. I honestly think that most people would be impressed if they had the opportunity to listen to how the iFi iTube products improve the sound.. they would (I hope!) go and buy one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back