iFi iPurifier 2 - Reviews, Impressions and Discussion Thread
Mar 12, 2016 at 3:38 PM Post #213 of 592
  Late to the party, but I finally got around to typing up some of my thoughts about USB audio stuff in general and the iPurifier2 in particular here:  http://blog.dsnyder.ws-e.com/index.php/2016/03/12/purifying-usb/

Very nice review!

Mar 21, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #214 of 592
I have had a purifier 2 ( USBA) on order now from back in November 2015....   the supplier keeps telling me they are waiting on IFI to ship....    are there others here waiting on the USB A version too... 

I'm just about done with any products IFI comes out with if this is the way they do product distribution....

Hey ifi...  any word on when you will be shipping this product ??

Mar 21, 2016 at 1:51 PM Post #215 of 592
I'm waiting as well. Last timeframe I heard was sometime in April.

Nothing against iFi though. They made the type B version first since it will have much more demand. I wish they would expedite the type A version for us iDSD Micro owners but they still make great and relatively affordable products.

They also have a tendency (for our benefit) of announcing products well before they are available (or still in development).

Mar 21, 2016 at 2:08 PM Post #216 of 592
I heard they were overwhelmed by demand for the iPurifier2 and have been working hard to catch up.

Mar 22, 2016 at 8:09 AM Post #217 of 592
which shop told you the purify2 usb A is for sale. asked my retailer here in asia and they said it is not launched yet. my micro dsd is still erm waiting i would get your money from the retailer buddy. cant blame anyone else as the reailer shouldnt have taken your money when the product was not out yet. my thoughts.

Mar 23, 2016 at 2:59 PM Post #219 of 592
hey everyone question please:
i dont' have an iFi usb...considering one, but not right now.

i do have the iDSD.
was considering (for now) using the ipuifier 2 just before the iDSD.
anyone notice a nice sound diff?

Mar 23, 2016 at 4:56 PM Post #220 of 592
was considering (for now) using the ipuifier 2 just before the iDSD.
anyone notice a nice sound diff?

Yes.

Many people have reported their experience of the iPurifier 2 and the iDSD in this very thread.

I feel sure that like me, they will not feel the need to rewrite what they have already written.

:rolleyes:

Mar 24, 2016 at 6:16 AM Post #221 of 592
hi guys. added my impressions here: 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/ifi-ipurifier-2/reviews/15567

Mar 24, 2016 at 1:27 PM Post #224 of 592
Yes.

Many people have reported their experience of the iPurifier 2 and the iDSD in this very thread.

I feel sure that like me, they will not feel the need to rewrite what they have already written.

rolleyes.gif

thanks... i hear you/will tweak it next time ...however I'm sure there are others who might want
to post their impressions, esp if they're new...and it seems that there are, too 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back