1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iFi audio xDSD- The Official Thread

First

Back
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Next

Last
  1. Yethal
    You could buy an xDSD and have money left to pair it with Hiby R3 for a price of one of those things.

Dobrescu George and Mshenay like this.
  2. seanwee
    And that is still WITHOUT the Mojo!!!! :p

I just read a review saying it "improved" the sound of the Mojo but i highly doubt it.

Edit : here it is, from what hifi IMG_20180421_231731.png

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  3. DarwinOSX
    Was about ready to pull the trigger on the black label but will probably get this instead. Too bad none of the ifi’s do full MQA decoding only rendering. The Mytek Clef also looks good if only they could get it out the door. AAC Bluetooth is somewhat acceptable the few times I would use it but Airplay would be a lot better.

You have missed multiple things but I’ve already pegged you as not serious.
    I myself am not interested in the Chord products but your characterization of them is very uninformed. Read some reviews.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  4. dannyvstheworld
    That’s the exact picture that persuaded me to hit the buy button. Especially when I’m playing games or texting on my phone, it’s much more convenient without any cable/ dungle attached.

Dobrescu George and seanwee like this.
  5. DarwinOSX
    Yes I can see why you wouldn’t want to use it. Just pointing out that lots of non Apple devices do airplay and many more when airplay 2, currently in beta, comes out in a month or so.

6. TheoS53
    Well, you're actually looking more at $1200 in reality since you NEED the Mojo for the Poly to work.

7. harpo1
    It's actually $729 or $749 now. Way too overpriced IMO.

Dobrescu George and seanwee like this.
  8. seanwee
    Did they increase it or is it just in high demand?

9. harpo1
    I believe they increased it because of the pound getting stronger against the dollar.

Yethal, Dobrescu George and seanwee like this.
  10. jeffhawke
    I guess they must be selling them like hot cakes!

Dobrescu George likes this.
  11. harpo1
    I think they did at first but if you follow the thread there is still way to many problems with the Poly. Even with the release of the GoFigure App for iPhone. I love my mojo but IMO the poly is overpriced and I can't stand how the owner of Chord constantly blamed the customer for the poly's issues.

12. seanwee
    Really?

13. jeffhawke
    My comment was ironic. If you check my posts at the beginning of the Poly thread you'll read pretty much the same things written here .

14. Yethal
    Please elaborate.

15. Devodonaldson
    Waiting on the clwf myself. MQA full decoder is awesome, and that will work wonders on Android and Tidal music via UAPP.

First

Back
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Next

Last