iFi audio iTraveller - A Multi-Purpose Travel Case Designed For Portable DACs!
Mar 17, 2021 at 1:39 PM Post #33 of 37
Any update on when the case will be available?

No firm date - we are in the process of getting more than a few to Amazon, we didn't expect them to sell so fast! Gone within a day!

Mar 17, 2021 at 1:42 PM Post #34 of 37
A place for everything. Keep your audio life organized with iTraveller!

A multi-purpose travel case designed specifically for portable DACs

Goodbye tangles, hello tidy…

The travel companion for audio on the go, designed with plenty of cleverly-divided removable and flexible compartments.

Fits all your audio accessories
Organised and tangle-free
Designed specifically for portable DACs
Opens out flat for easy access
Dual connection ports for simultaneous use of different cables
Outer storage pocket giving you quick and easy access to your playlist
Elastic belts and mesh pockets provide great flexibility when organising your accessories
Soft, padded, removable partitions to protect from scratches
Water-resistant fabric and self healing waterproof zips
Dimensions: 135mm (5.4″) x 190mm (7.5″) x 50mm (2″)

Learn more: https://ifi-audio.com/products/itraveller/

Buy now: https://ifi-audio.com/buy/itraveller/
Beautiful case. I bought one. No longer available on Amazon.com, but I found it at Bloom Audio.

https://bloomaudio.com/products/ifi-itraveller

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2021 at 1:43 PM Post #35 of 37
Mar 18, 2021 at 5:11 AM Post #36 of 37
Well now, this looks interesting. Some kind of new DAP? (click for larger images):

Something interesting in here:

Aha! All is revealed. Someone has gone and produced the perfect travel case for the Chord Hugo2:

Note the right-angled micro USB extender for charging. I also shortened the headphone cable and added a right-angled Neutrik plug. The right-angled optical cable and right-angled mini-optical adapter were found on a popular internet retail site. The DAP is the Cowon Plenue R2 - one of very few DAPs available with optical output and having vast battery life in optical mode. Sound quality is beyond amazing and with a shoulder strap you could take it anywhere or just wear it around the house.

The Swiss Army Knife of travel cases?

Well done iFi Audio.

Mar 18, 2021 at 11:40 AM Post #37 of 37
Well now, this looks interesting. Some kind of new DAP? (click for larger images):

Something interesting in here:

Aha! All is revealed. Someone has gone and produced the perfect travel case for the Chord Hugo2:

Note the right-angled micro USB extender for charging. I also shortened the headphone cable and added a right-angled Neutrik plug. The right-angled optical cable and right-angled mini-optical adapter were found on a popular internet retail site. The DAP is the Cowon Plenue R2 - one of very few DAPs available with optical output and having vast battery life in optical mode. Sound quality is beyond amazing and with a shoulder strap you could take it anywhere or just wear it around the house.

The Swiss Army Knife of travel cases?

Well done iFi Audio.

Awesomesauce and a heck of a combo you got there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back