iFi audio Classic Revival
Apr 29, 2018 at 8:07 PM Post #144 of 155
3342217A-4525-4A34-BBF7-19089C437E74.jpeg
Well...look what @iFi audio sent me...thank you so much! I am using the Mercury between my MBP and a borrowed Ray Samuels Intruder, into my 64Audio U8’s...my goodness. The iDSD will follow!

Apr 30, 2018 at 1:12 PM Post #146 of 155
Let's make this a meme :-D

Thanks so much, @iFi audio! I was so hoping it would be the micro iDSD! And now I get to play with my first fancy USB cable without having to pay for it. Much appreciated!
Yeah, I have been eyeing their usb cables for a while now. Mainly because of their looks. Looks like a great looking, nicely built cable. Congrats.

May 5, 2018 at 1:25 PM Post #150 of 155
Thanks to iFi for sending me an Ifi tube buffer/preamplifier and mercury usb cable. i put the tube buffer into my
upstairs system and it really clarified the dynamics of the system and made it more musical. quite a nice
upgrade infact!!!! issue now is that there is a large static white noise between cuts or before i trigger
the playback on my Opus 1 DAP. i will try other daps to see if its the dap or not resulting in this issue.
no static once the song begins to play, but happens between songs on playlists and before i start the DAP
playing. the unit is b eautifully built and engineered. Thanks again to iFi for this nice addition
to my system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back