If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you...
Feb 28, 2017 at 11:58 PM Post #10,441 of 19,241
I cant for the life for me get a good fit with any of the tips, shures neither. For me the design is a pain. I cant relax with it. Plus i want to enjoy my music not dissect it for every single sound. Im giving up on etymotic iems for now. Nothing wrong with the er4sr its just not for me. On to earsonics! If anyones interested my er4sr it is now for sale on the classifieds. :)

I had the same problem. Luckily the foam compressions saved the day

Mar 1, 2017 at 6:28 PM Post #10,444 of 19,241
to me it's always horrible on all IEMs. I've tried pretty much anything, custom(going very deep or not), swallow insertion, deep insertion, firmly touching the jaw bone or not, it's always very bad. only foam or ear buds seem to alleviate the noise from foot steps. I start thinking that I have in fact no problem at all and just listen to music too quietly. 
on the bright side, as long as I walk following the tempo of the music, I get mad bass
wink_face.gif

Mar 2, 2017 at 1:23 AM Post #10,449 of 19,241
Mar 2, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #10,454 of 19,241

I don't see the PtoS converter cable but do see the modern cable so it is likely an S.

You mean the braided cable? It's a cable model common to all the late ER-4S & ER-4P(T) series. Doesn't tell much imho.

@Happytalk these three pictures are insufficient evidence, so either you ask the seller to send you more photos via PM (like on eBay), or you can just trust the guy. Your call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back