If you have Grados and need a case
Mar 2, 2006 at 11:22 AM Post #16 of 21
i followed that bose QC2 haedphone case clone thread for ages wishing for one. in the end i phoned up BOSE and told them i have the QC2s but have lost the case. they sent a replacement for ten english pounds.

of course i had to take off the BOSE badge on the front. its perfect for grados though.

Mar 2, 2006 at 11:26 AM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by southsea
i followed that bose QC2 haedphone case clone thread for ages wishing for one. in the end i phoned up BOSE and told them i have the QC2s but have lost the case. they sent a replacement for ten english pounds.

of course i had to take off the BOSE badge on the front. its perfect for grados though.

also there was some extra padding stuff inside the case to fit the QC2s perfectly, but that soon came out without much effort. just cut along the stitching and at it fell apart. the case itself is top notch though.

Mar 2, 2006 at 6:24 PM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by southsea

THEY QUOTED ME TWENTY FIVE! THE SNEAKY PRICE-UPPING HOUNDS!!!!!
Actually, come to think of it, telling a company that I own their products and asking for support just to get a case is sneaky as well, so I had better not be too angry...

Mar 7, 2006 at 2:20 PM Post #19 of 21
I ordered the headphone bags from Listening Station GoodCans.com, and received the package today; shipping from the US to Taiwan took only 3 days.

I bought 4 headphone storage bags, 2 large, 1 medium and 1 small. The exterior is a very durable type of cloth material that seems like ballistic nylon, and is gray in color. The interior is padded and lined with a soft black velour-like material. The bag's opening is closed with velcro.

(Click thumbnails to view)

Here are three of the bags (large, medium, small)

I was hoping to store the Sennheiser HD25-1 in the small bag, but the HD25-1 is too big. I will use the small bag to store cables such as the Grado extension cable instead.

This is the inside of the small bag

RS-1 on top of medium bag

RS-1 on top of the medium bag and the HF-1 in the black zipper case

Black zipper case next to RS-1 and medium bag

Sennheiser HD650 on top of large bag

HD650 inside large bag

The clip on one side of the bag's opening can be used to hang the bag. It can also be used to route the headphone cord.

Here's the large bag with the HD650 inside. I don't place the headphone cord inside so the plug won't scratch the headphones.

ATH-AD2000 on top of large bag

ATH-AD2000 inside large bag

Large, medium and small bags

Four bags

Mar 7, 2006 at 2:28 PM Post #20 of 21
Thanks for the pics Elephas. Wish i had those cans too.
tongue.gif

Mar 7, 2006 at 2:35 PM Post #21 of 21
Thanks for the size comparison pics Elephas. Can I borrow the AD2000s to see if I can make a custom bag to fit them?
biggrin.gif
Nice cans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back