If you hated the Cardas Smurf Blue cable color...
Apr 6, 2006 at 3:42 AM Post #16 of 34
The gray looks kinda dingy, but it doesn't really matter.
tongue.gif

Apr 6, 2006 at 7:00 PM Post #18 of 34
tHEY SHOULD do a dark purple color, that would sound silly but look the best with their black heatshrink..

Regardless I am more then sure the color change is for the "fake" cardas being sold and also my eyes dont have much say to my ears..atleast in my Senn cables..

I have a new 20 ft cardas balanced coming..not sure what color its going to be...dont care either way

Apr 7, 2006 at 12:09 AM Post #21 of 34
I kinda liked the blue because it would match the blue in my HD600s.

Apr 11, 2006 at 10:06 PM Post #24 of 34
Is there anything different other than the color of the cable? Did they do their new proprietary cardas magic on them thus raising the performance up to another level? I am actually serious believe it or not, this is an honest question
biggrin.gif

Apr 11, 2006 at 10:15 PM Post #25 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by recstar24
Is there anything different other than the color of the cable? Did they do their new proprietary cardas magic on them thus raising the performance up to another level? I am actually serious believe it or not, this is an honest question
biggrin.gif

According to Cardas, the wire is the same, it just has a new jacket.
TR

Apr 12, 2006 at 9:16 AM Post #27 of 34
So when is somebody going to compare the two and tell about the vast differences between blue and grey jacketed cables?

Just kidding! Don't kill me!
I wasn't a fan of the blue color but to me its iconic. Its the one this that truely said "This is a Cardas cable."

Apr 12, 2006 at 9:29 AM Post #28 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by iSleipnir
So when is somebody going to compare the two and tell about the vast differences between blue and grey jacketed cables?

They have already. Didn’t you see the thread about it in the cable, power, tweaks, etc Forum? It’s quite a heated debate.
tongue.gif

Apr 12, 2006 at 2:49 PM Post #30 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by 909
Out with the blue and in with the gray. I think gray suits a headphone cable better. Yet I would prefer black.
very_evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
Black exists, mere mortals just can't buy it...
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

I've heard that its existence will be confirmed for the masses within a couple of months but for now you can only dream of what it will look like, or stop by table 13 at the National Meet
wink.gif

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back