If I'm Using firmware 2.11.02 for the Zen Micro
Jun 19, 2005 at 3:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Mobile Fuzzman

Head-Fier
if im using firmware 2.11.02 for the zen micro how do i import my contacts and how do i put things in to the calender and my tasks area?

Jun 19, 2005 at 3:53 PM Post #2 of 5
Doesn't sync manager work from Zen Micro Explorer?

Jun 19, 2005 at 4:04 PM Post #3 of 5
No it doesnt work for me it say that my player is unpluged but its not. But WMP 10 works fine with it so i dont now what to do should i upgrade to firmware 1.02.03 or what ever that on is?

How do i fill things into the callender on the Zen Micro? thats really important for me to have. thanks alot hope i get some answers soon.

Jun 20, 2005 at 2:14 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mobile Fuzzman
No it doesnt work for me it say that my player is unpluged but its not. But WMP 10 works fine with it so i dont now what to do should i upgrade to firmware 1.02.03 or what ever that on is?

How do i fill things into the callender on the Zen Micro? thats really important for me to have. thanks alot hope i get some answers soon.

You dont fill in stuff using the micro. What you do is make all of your additions and changes on Outlook and then sync to the micro. As for the micro explorer not working I dont know what to say other than creative is known for their crappy software issues.

Jun 20, 2005 at 2:38 AM Post #5 of 5
yah i know that but how do i add things to the callendar because it really important to have for my work skedual? so how do i put things into the callender
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back