IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Feb 23, 2010 at 5:34 AM Post #1,771 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by minusthetom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
02/22/20106:15 P.M.SHIPMENT ON HOLD AWAITING PAYMENT OF DUTY & TAX

Balls. So what's next, phone call from ups?

It means you've gotta call up UPS and pay the duty/tax fees before they can release it for final leg of shipment.
How much did they charge you for shipping to the UK?

Feb 23, 2010 at 10:42 AM Post #1,772 of 2,837
They've cleared customs and are out for delivery so it would seem I have avoided any extra charges.
Shipping to the UK was $60. Sounded steep at first but to insure a package with around a $400 value to send international is quite expensive.
Just hope they come before I have to go of to work this afternoon!

Feb 23, 2010 at 5:26 PM Post #1,774 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by specto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well. They still don't fit. I will be sending them back this week again.

How many refits is that now? 2-3 refits seems the be the average for Fisher.

Feb 23, 2010 at 5:48 PM Post #1,775 of 2,837
kobayashi, even with all your problems/negativity,didn't kaysen/kim jump thru every hoop you set forth for them and take care of you? why do you continue with your crummy attitude? i dont get it when good people do all they can for a customer and the customer is never satisfied(if you are satisfied, then all this attitude is on you). if you dont respect them, then just stop posting. i fully support them for the customer service that they do as problems arise. is this not what a customer wants from a business? i do not believe that 2-3 refits is the average when they have done so many. where do you pull your facts out of?

Feb 23, 2010 at 6:50 PM Post #1,777 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by teds headfood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
kobayashi, even with all your problems/negativity,didn't kaysen/kim jump thru every hoop you set forth for them and take care of you? why do you continue with your crummy attitude? i dont get it when good people do all they can for a customer and the customer is never satisfied(if you are satisfied, then all this attitude is on you). if you dont respect them, then just stop posting. i fully support them for the customer service that they do as problems arise. is this not what a customer wants from a business? i do not believe that 2-3 refits is the average when they have done so many. where do you pull your facts out of?

Exactly which hoops did I set forth? Waiting for your informed answer.

Feb 23, 2010 at 7:26 PM Post #1,778 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by kobayashi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Exactly which hoops did I set forth? Waiting for your informed answer.

Dude, you are getting extremely annoying with your constant nagging. We get it, you were dissatisfied with your experience but there is no need to be incessant about it. It happens, when providing a service, a company is not going to be able to satisfy everyone - sadly you are part of the group that will never be satisfied. So unless you have anything new to add, please stop cluttering up this thread and the owners thread.

I am not looking to start an argument in this thread either, so don't bother to respond to this, just please do everyone a favor and stop with the negativity

Feb 23, 2010 at 10:23 PM Post #1,779 of 2,837
I will do a more thorough report of my experiences with fisher in the owners thread later but my first impressions are as follows

-Fit excellent first time (massive relief being in the UK!)
-Build quality fine however the edges of the face plates show some of the marks that can be seen in pictures posted by others (by no means a big deal)
-No problems with sound quality with what seems like a bit of a marked improvement on the clear silicon tips I favored.

Feb 24, 2010 at 12:01 AM Post #1,781 of 2,837
The only complaint I can make is regarding communication - my estimated ship date for a simple refit was at first within one week, then extended to "next few days", and ultimately shipped out about 12 business days after arrival.

Would much prefer either a simple, "We have no clue how long it will take" or better yet, "15 business days, maybe a bit sooner if you're lucky". The wait isn't so bad, it's the randomness of it that I find annoying. For some reason refits seem to be more unpredictable - perhaps they're simply lower priority than new orders (i.e. refits are for people who have already paid)?

I like Fisher and am sympathetic to growing pains - so I'd still recommend them to people. Just be patient and ask for a realistic ship date.

Feb 24, 2010 at 2:35 AM Post #1,782 of 2,837
bleh I was supposed to receive mine today but I guess it didnt come in yet
frown.gif

Feb 24, 2010 at 2:57 AM Post #1,783 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by backtofront001 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dude, you are getting extremely annoying with your constant nagging. We get it, you were dissatisfied with your experience but there is no need to be incessant about it. It happens, when providing a service, a company is not going to be able to satisfy everyone - sadly you are part of the group that will never be satisfied. So unless you have anything new to add, please stop cluttering up this thread and the owners thread.

I am not looking to start an argument in this thread either, so don't bother to respond to this, just please do everyone a favor and stop with the negativity

I agree with backtofront001 and Ted'sHeadFood. Kobayashi's whining is getting ridiculous - and to make baseless conjecture about the number of refits on average is borderline unethical. I'm one of many, I'm sure - who had the fit work out the first time. So work that into your averages. To assume your "estimate" correct - that means the next guy must have gotten 4-6 refits! So for every PolloLoco, there must be a Kobayashi. Somehow, I don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back