IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Dec 26, 2009 at 5:32 PM Post #827 of 2,837
Well instructions are to get the best price, when You call they'll say a high price but tell em you only need the impressions and ur sending it to a third party. Then they'll say $50 total. Or less. Hard to say. Call around.

Get the instructions from UE site, link on the last page, and take that with u. A good audiologist will know how. Past the second bend and all that

good luck

Mine will ship Monday, this week is going by slow

Dec 26, 2009 at 9:02 PM Post #829 of 2,837
The gold does have a texture to it(sparkle). And in person it does look like it's indented but it is smooth to the touch which means that the art was probably covered with a clear coat after being applied.

Dec 27, 2009 at 7:40 AM Post #834 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by kobayashi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll be sending in a pair of TF10s to be remolded as soon as I get my 5EBs back. Thought about trying UM and their extra mid-driver modification but I'm not sure how I'll like the sound.

Unfortunately, the third try on my 5EBs didn't pass QC so we're going for attempt #4.

Huh? Is this an issue w/ the 5EBs or just a run of bad luck for you?

Dec 27, 2009 at 8:42 AM Post #836 of 2,837
WOOT! Got the last $$ I needed for this venture in the form of a nice X-mas gift. Get ready Kaysen, you'll be getting a phone call come Monday
biggrin.gif

Dec 27, 2009 at 8:54 AM Post #838 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a feeling they will be getting a lot of orders in the next few days.. I have an audiologist appointment on Tuesday and will probably send everything out then.
smily_headphones1.gif

I get the feeling you're right. I'm glad I already have my impressions done and will be able to ship them overnight
biggrin.gif

Dec 27, 2009 at 8:56 AM Post #839 of 2,837
Ya guys. I'd ship Monday or Tuesday and try to beat the masses. Plus being off for holidays Kaysen and her team have some work to do. And more probably comin

Dec 27, 2009 at 3:05 PM Post #840 of 2,837
i got mine delivered to them on saturday. they are at least in the office with a large pile of others. kaysen and her dad are the most pleasent folks to deal with,alot of aloha!!! ted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back