IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Nov 18, 2009 at 8:15 PM Post #92 of 2,837
hi InEarz,

I am about to go the audiologist to get ear impressions for a TF10 reshell. Where should I have the impressions shipped to?

Thanks

Nov 18, 2009 at 8:17 PM Post #93 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by pseudohippy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Perhaps I did ask for something else in their mind. I did say earmold and not impression. Im on hold with someone else now.

Edit: just got off the phone. This place wants $52 per ear. We are getting closer. I did talk it through with the lady and these are definitely only for impressions.

I went to westone's site to get their list of approved audiologists. Called them all. Prices ranged from $100 total down to $25 total. Guess which one I chose. Got the impression yesterday, overnighted to Fisher and should have them back in no time. Awesome service guys! Keep it up. By the way, I'm getting my SE530's remolded, transparent black with their stock black cable. I'm adding this to the insides. White on right, black on left.
shure_custom_logo-black.png

Should look pretty cool. Hopefully I don't get sued my Shure.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 18, 2009 at 8:23 PM Post #94 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by f00fighters /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You may also have to broaden your radius. Maybe you'll find some hick town in the outskirts, with an audiologist who will charge $45 total.

Problem solved, appointment made for the morning and Ill ship them in tomorrow afternoon. Impressions are going to run $20 afterall that. Im thinking smoke gray faceplate and clear for the inside the ear half. Im stoked already. Solved my problem of not wanting to ship my precious Sures to China.

Nov 18, 2009 at 8:35 PM Post #95 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by InEarZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
InEarZ by:Fisher Hearing Technologies Inc
241 North Country Club Rd.
Suite 1017
Lake Mary, FL 32746

Make sure you include what color you want, cord color, and your address and phone number, Write call for cc info and we will call before we ship them.

Can you post pics of the cords you have available?

Nov 18, 2009 at 9:11 PM Post #96 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by jvida /img/forum/go_quote.gif
shure_custom_logo-black.png

Should look pretty cool. Hopefully I don't get sued my Shure.
smily_headphones1.gif

I think my logo is cooler...

6100_144481190855_622930855_3814021_4200976_n.jpg

Nov 18, 2009 at 9:24 PM Post #98 of 2,837
Quote:

are you shuRe?

The letters match, rather than juts having SE530-Custom typed under it
wink.gif

Nov 18, 2009 at 9:29 PM Post #99 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The letters match, rather than juts having SE530-Custom typed under it
wink.gif

The idea, from a designer's prospective, is that they don't match. Go to Shure's website and you won't find much in that font, other than the Shure logo. It makes logo stand out from the rest of the info, as it's supposed to. But to each his own.
wink_face.gif

Nov 19, 2009 at 12:35 AM Post #102 of 2,837
Quote:

The idea, from a designer's prospective, is that they don't match. Go to Shure's website and you won't find much in that font, other than the Shure logo. It makes logo stand out from the rest of the info, as it's supposed to. But to each his own.
wink_face.gif

It's a logo, it looks like Shure's font cause it's suppose to represent Shure.

Nov 19, 2009 at 2:44 AM Post #103 of 2,837
I'd be very interested in hearing listening impressions of the re-shelled Shure SE530's ...

Whenever somebody gets theirs ... please post some thoughts.

Thanks in advance...
.joel

Nov 19, 2009 at 2:55 AM Post #104 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's a logo, it looks like Shure's font cause it's suppose to represent Shure.

Definitely not how Shure would do it, but we don't need to turn this into a graphic design thread.

Nov 19, 2009 at 2:57 AM Post #105 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by s1rrah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd be very interested in hearing listening impressions of the re-shelled Shure SE530's ...

Whenever somebody gets theirs ... please post some thoughts.

Thanks in advance...
.joel

Should have mine back on Friday or Saturday, so I'll let you know how they sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back