IEMs for in office use. $100-$150
May 11, 2015 at 2:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Souldriver

100+ Head-Fier
Hey all.

So in my new job i do a lot of monitoring and im looking for some in ears as i do need to pop them out to talk to others often. My travel headphones are doing the job now but im often wearing them sideways. I though about open backs so i dont need to take them off to hesd but then others will hesr what im listening to, including my boss.

Right now im looking at the sennheiser momentum and shure 215. But would like more opinions.

Im looking for comfort as i will have to wear them for many hours, and a more neutral sound signature as ill have to wear them at work even at times when my head starts to pound.

I will also state that i usually shy away from IEMs bc my ears tend to be sensative to pressure (especially after esr infections) but it seems there are some vented styles out there too?

May 12, 2015 at 12:32 AM Post #3 of 4
Providing you can get away with a little sound leakage (much dependant on your listening level) I'd suggest taking a research trip on Dunu Titan 1. They're semi-open half in-ear IEM, very popular right now (and comfortable)

Here's the thread to research: http://www.head-fi.org/t/744083/dunu-titan-1-titanium-coated-diaphragm-half-in-ear-earphones

May 12, 2015 at 9:43 PM Post #4 of 4
yeah titan1 it is, the reviews boasting about a neutral sound and spacious soundstage got me. theyre also open so i hope they dont have a "heavy in my head" feel and its a little more laid back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back