Iems $200-250 recommendation details in desc
Oct 19, 2017 at 6:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

DrCranberry

New Head-Fier
I really liked the se215 and it's sound signature but I'd like to upgrade, i listen to pop, rap, r&b, and sometimes soft rock and soul. Detachable cables would be nice too.

Oct 19, 2017 at 7:10 PM Post #2 of 8
Well they don’t have detachable cables but for the money the 1More Quad drivers are very good. Have not heard the 215’s so can’t give a comparison only from what I’ve read. The Quads will be brighter but in no way shrill or sibilant. The do have great detail and soundstage and the bass ain’t half bad either. I don’t own them but have heard them twice and on my phone and dap but I do have the Triple drivers though and they are much better. Just a thought as this is just my opinion

Oct 22, 2017 at 2:15 AM Post #5 of 8
The Etymotic ER4 series have been top of their class for over a decade and still slay pretty much everything at this price point.

Oct 23, 2017 at 3:23 PM Post #7 of 8
Maybe have a look at the Brainwavz Balanced Armature lines. The B400 is getting a great rep under $200. It sounds like it follows the signature of the B150 and B200, smooth but very detailed. It'll probably be my next buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back