IEM Sound Sigs?
Feb 13, 2011 at 11:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

SoundsRight

New Head-Fier
I thought I would start a thread to try and get a list of different IEM sound signatures(Treble heavy,Mid, Bass heavy or Balanced) on the ones that you own.So that people looking for new IEMs can more easily find there sound that they prefer and can do there research on a particular group of known sound signatures. Not really looking for a rank or review just a sound type.Any input would I think be greatly appreciated!!!

Feb 13, 2011 at 11:31 PM Post #3 of 5
Joker's review thread is great, I've looked at it many times! I wanted to try and condense a list of certain sounds.That cant really be subjective thats why people like or dislike a certain earphone because it is what it is. I wasnt asking for what people like, just what IEMs have very forward treble or mids or if the bass overwhelms the other frequencies or if there pretty balanced. Just trying to give people a little help on where to start!

Feb 14, 2011 at 12:23 AM Post #4 of 5
I am actually writing something in the line, but it has taken much longer than I have expected because of a lot of family stuff I need to take care of. I will try to finish it by this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back