1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

IEM recommendations?

1. hermy65
    Im slowly getting into this space and im in need of some new IEMs. I had a pair of Massdrop+ IEMs and they were great but they broke so im looking to replace them with something but i have no idea what to look at. I mostly listen to hard rock/metalcore but occasionally i do listen to some pop-punk and a little rap. I would like something that has decent bass if possible as well. Im looking to spend around $300 on a new set and will be driving them with either my Cayin n5ii or my hiby r3.

Thanks!

2. Will Chiu
    It01 and final e5000 are very nice

3. kukkurovaca
    I can provide a comparison between the Massdrop Plus and the IT01–the Plus is more neutral with much better mids. The IT01 has more and better bass, and is a better value for money. The IT01 is also dramatically less picky about sources.

4. serman005
    Maybe check out an RHA T10i. It has abundant and solid bass. Also a fan of the IT01. Agree with the description.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  5. Kanshiro
    I don't know if you've considered a custom IEM. You might find the Custom Art Ei.3 (now 300$) interesting.
    They aren't the most suited for metal, but they do an admirable job for edm & hip hop.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  6. Colors
    Final Audio E5000 for a darker, warmer sound signature (great bass and excellent vocal clarity).