IEM Recommendation (need help i've been lost)
Jul 18, 2018 at 10:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

altahir

New Head-Fier
I need an earphone for my smart phone huawei p8 lite. I am a musican myself and i like to hear every detail and instruments of the music especially complex ones. I listen Fusion Jazz, Jazz, Djent, Classical Music and Progressive Metal. I usually listen at home. I like warmer sounds and my budget is around 80-150 $

As i listen jazz very often i want warmer sounds

I sometimes listen djent and progressive metal which i want to be able to hear details in the music as they are complex.

And i want to feel alive when listening types of rock

I know this is a lot variety but i need help finding the right in ears for me.

I dont travel a lot and i wear glasses.

Thank you.

Jul 18, 2018 at 10:22 AM Post #2 of 6
ibasso it01

Jul 18, 2018 at 3:29 PM Post #3 of 6
I need an earphone for my smart phone huawei p8 lite. I am a musican myself and i like to hear every detail and instruments of the music especially complex ones. I listen Fusion Jazz, Jazz, Djent, Classical Music and Progressive Metal. I usually listen at home. I like warmer sounds and my budget is around 80-150 $

As i listen jazz very often i want warmer sounds

I sometimes listen djent and progressive metal which i want to be able to hear details in the music as they are complex.

And i want to feel alive when listening types of rock

I know this is a lot variety but i need help finding the right in ears for me.

I dont travel a lot and i wear glasses.

Thank you.
Periodic audio mg

Jul 19, 2018 at 9:27 AM Post #5 of 6
For usd100, I'd say, EDC3 again, if you are looking for a warm sound. I listen to jazz with it and I think it's pretty good for the money

I've heard good about IT01, though i havent hear that myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back