1. chicken beer
    Type:
    Wanted
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Need some good IEMs for portable use, something noticeably better than the Andromeda, and at least as good as prophile 8. I like musical tonality (something close to the Varman target curve) and excellent detail retrieval and I don’t hate analytical sound.

Offers or even just suggestions are all welcome. Not opposed to buy new pp8s, it just might happen anytime from tomorrow.

No I don’t want 64U18t because its price tag is too crazy, definitely not gonna pass the 2k line, and maybe no Shure kse1200/1500 I only want to carry one device with me.... maybe.

I did like the andromeda but it was not that impressive in my case, maybe I wasn’t using the right device so I might get it to compliment with my Westone W80. Another thought is to get a Sennheiser ie800s or Xelento, but I heard mixed comments so not really sure. Sorry no Campfire Atlas, I think I’d prefer the andromeda. No AKG n5005, it’s likely not gonna best my W80 from what I see in the early reviews.

For cans: I have a maximized hd800 and a GS2000e already, with the right amp they satisfy.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018 at 4:45 AM
  2. Rlin987
    Want Atlas?

3. chicken beer
    排除掉了!有那个钱我pp8s了!

Edit: Sorry I thought this was private message!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018 at 8:39 PM
  4. Kamingjackchan
    Roxanne performance 加 8wires effect升級缐 要不要 買了四个月