1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

IEM needed

Trader History (175)
  1. chicken beer
    Type:
    Wanted
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Need some good IEMs for portable use, something noticeably better than the Andromeda, and at least as good as prophile 8. I like musical tonality (something close to the Varman target curve) and excellent detail retrieval and I don’t hate analytical sound.

Offers or even just suggestions are all welcome. Not opposed to buy new pp8s, it just might happen anytime from tomorrow.

No I don’t want 64U18t because its price tag is too crazy, definitely not gonna pass the 2k line, and maybe no Shure kse1200/1500 I only want to carry one device with me.... maybe.

I did like the andromeda but it was not that impressive in my case, maybe I wasn’t using the right device so I might get it to compliment with my Westone W80. Another thought is to get a Sennheiser ie800s or Xelento, but I heard mixed comments so not really sure. Sorry no Campfire Atlas, I think I’d prefer the andromeda. No AKG n5005, it’s likely not gonna best my W80 from what I see in the early reviews.

For cans: I have a maximized hd800 and a GS2000e already, with the right amp they satisfy.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  2. Rlin987
    Want Atlas?

3. chicken beer
    排除掉了!有那个钱我pp8s了!

Edit: Sorry I thought this was private message!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  4. Kamingjackchan
    -

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  5. zxd701112
    大猪不会比pp8差的,就是佩戴差一些

6. Rlin987
    不同取向的声音。个人更喜欢大猪一点,但是pp8s的话适合长时间听。

7. OverlordRush
    qdc gemini?

8. 1BADJAD
    JH Audio Layla...SWEET!

9. mhpsd
    Still looking? Layla v1

10. 1BADJAD
    I have Layla v1 and was finally able to part with my SE846's.

11. xmr0613
    I have a pair of EE Zeus XR to part with if you are interested at all.

12. zxd701112
    Hi, I have a pair of akg n5005 if u r interested.

13. cripple1
    Still looking for some IEM'S? I've got some Flare Audio Flares Gold IEMs that I'm selling/trading.

14. ertemed
    Hi, i've got IE 800 S if you're interested? Pm me if you are.

15. eclein
    I have 64 audio U4SE’s on sale here...they are very comfortable and musical..not super expensive...hit me up if interested!