IEM for iphone 4 with Remote and Mic
May 15, 2011 at 11:45 AM Post #16 of 18
***** UPDATE *****

After using it for more than a week with around 50-100 hours of hearing, i can say its worth the money. Absolutely good sounding just like other Soundmagic earphones. Great, clean punchy bass that doesn't overwhelm the mids and a bit sharp treble makes for good hearing. 

the best thing is the remote. its a nifty little button that does all the work. take calls, change tracks.

love the accessories. the most helpful one was the support to wear it over the ear. because was not able to hold it directly because of odd design. worked perfectly when worn over the ears. the case is cool and so is plethora of eartips for every ears. 

overall very happy with the purchase. Thanks to DaBomb for pointing to the right earphones. 

a great and recommended buy for phone users who also listen to music. 

May 15, 2011 at 12:00 PM Post #17 of 18

Quote:
***** UPDATE *****

After using it for more than a week with around 50-100 hours of hearing, i can say its worth the money. Absolutely good sounding just like other Soundmagic earphones. Great, clean punchy bass that doesn't overwhelm the mids and a bit sharp treble makes for good hearing. 

the best thing is the remote. its a nifty little button that does all the work. take calls, change tracks.

love the accessories. the most helpful one was the support to wear it over the ear. because was not able to hold it directly because of odd design. worked perfectly when worn over the ears. the case is cool and so is plethora of eartips for every ears. 

overall very happy with the purchase. Thanks to DaBomb for pointing to the right earphones. 

a great and recommended buy for phone users who also listen to music. 

Awesome, great to hear you like them!  The MP21 really does seem to be one of the better mic-enabled headphones at this price point.  I don't think soundmagic has announced a successor yet though...this one's been around for awhile now.

Anyway, hopefully you leave here soon before you start thinking about upgrading. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back