IEM for around 100 dollars
Sep 20, 2014 at 12:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

ilikedonkeys39

100+ Head-Fier
Now that school has come back around i notice myself wanting a pair of good iem's. I have beats mixrs and v-moda m80s but i don't feel like wearing big headphones around my neck all day. I mostly listen to dubstep or trap which is like remixes of songs with crazy beats and all this. Kinda electronicy, but ya i really like how my m80's sound and i want something for around 100 bucks that will sound good in this genre to.

I will be using them during school so they need to be durable and good looking. They also need to not leak at all, i've never had a pair of buds before so i don't know if this is even a real concern.

So far the monster turbine and re-400 have caught my eye. Also if you guys have any foam tips that you'd reccemend i plan to get some with the new IEMs because earbuds and stuff never fit me right so i think foam tips will solve that problem. I think they usualy don't fit me because i have small ear holes.

Sep 20, 2014 at 1:22 PM Post #2 of 6
Do you like a lot of bass? If so, theres the tekfusion twinwoofer.
If you want something with a bit of extra bass (not basshead levels) like your m80:
Rha ma750 (3 year warranty with authorized vendors)
Yamaha eph100 ( the multiflange eartips may be a problem with people with smaller ears but usually have a lot more isolation)
Foam tips for the eph
http://www.ebay.com/itm/earbud-replacement-tips-tip-In-ear-earphone-memory-foam-SMALL-MEDIUM-LARGE-/160837891193?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item2572af7479
Ttpod t1e (dual driver... Can be found on penon audio)

Sep 20, 2014 at 2:09 PM Post #3 of 6
oh wow cool the rha warranty is very impressive. Is amazon count as a authorized retailer? And the yamaha look cool to with the foam tips. But im not so sure about how the rha has the around the ear style. I plan to have these hanging out the front of my shirt when not in use and i wounder if having the bend in the cable like that would look silly

EDIT after looking a little more the rha seems really cool. 

Sep 20, 2014 at 2:34 PM Post #4 of 6
oh wow cool the rha warranty is very impressive. Is amazon count as a authorized retailer? And the yamaha look cool to with the foam tips. But im not so sure about how the rha has the around the ear style. I plan to have these hanging out the front of my shirt when not in use and i wounder if having the bend in the cable like that would look silly

If amazon is the specific vendor, yes.

Sep 20, 2014 at 2:36 PM Post #5 of 6

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxgdHTi5WY41WY157rskLWsQKcTUU-UCQM91SQvBVpEUwPYDq-Uw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back