1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

IEM comfortable for sleep

1. Itayaz68
    Hi guys, I'm looking for recommendations on iem that it's comfortable to sleep with. I sleep on the side so I need something that won't create pressure between my ears and the pillow.
    My budget is about 50-100$, and my preferred sound signature is neutral-ish to forward mids. I find sibilance very disturbing, so there's that.
    As for the driver, I'll be using it with my Huawei Honor 10, so I need something which is fairly easy to drive. Another really important feature is replaceable cable, preferably with a 2-pin connector.
    Thank you very much guys, all help is greatly appreciated.

2. Quasimodosbelfry
    I was gonna say Dita Audio then I saw your budget.
    Maybe one of the flat earbuds designs?

3. JDSM
    I was just cruising around and saw that you were looking for recommendations .
    I tried lots of earbuds and found the inexpensive Maxrock sleeping earplugs to be the most comfortable .
    Not great fidelity, but great comfort ! I fall asleep all the time with them on .
    They last me about 6 months cause I toss and turn a lot , but are so cheep I don't mind replacing them .
    I listen to audio books, so fidelity is not a big deal to me .
    Found them on Amazon
    If you find something else in your price range that you like, I would be interested to hear how you like them