[IC] Xbox, gamecube, DS, psp, m-audio rev 7.1
Mar 17, 2006 at 6:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

JaGWiRE

Headphoneus Supremus
Okay guys, i'm new here, and not farmilar with forums like these where you trade. I think IC means is considering/want offers/but no garuntee, or something like that, if I am wrong, you can delete this thread (I looked at stickies, and didn't see anything about sale acronyms.) Anyway, I have quite a lot of stuff I've been considering trading for some audio gear, so any offers are definitley appreciated, I am only interested in doing real-life trades though in Ontario (I am in Thornhill, so anybody in Thornhill or Richmond Hill would probably be ideal), where I can test the stuff out first, because of circumstances (parents, etc) I can't do anything online (paypal i.e.)

I have which I'm not using anymore:
Xbox (v1.3, you can go on live without being banned by booting into regular dashboard) modded with xecuter 3 solderless (2 controllers/ both s, one blue, one black.)
Gamecube (Got it the first day) 2 controllers + 1 memory card
PSP with 512 mb memory card, got this 3 weeks after it was released, I haven't used it more then twice, and I believe the moedl is early enough to run homebrew or whatever it is called.
Nintendo DS (used for about a week, then got bored and lots time for it, I have the sims game for it (the urbz).)
M-audio revolution 7.1 (Lack of Linux support, no dedicated headphone port.)
Gameboy color SP (I'll check games later)
Bose triports (wore a few times, uncomfertable, felt an ear infection the morning after wearing them.)
White sony ex71's with case (wore like 2 times, and ended up loaning my dad my 3G iPod which he destroyed, so I haven't used them since, I got a 5g iPod and have been using stock iPod earphones, which I find more comfertable. I will probably replace these later though.)
GAMES:
Soul calibur 2 (gamecube
Luigis mansion (gamecube)
Tony hawk's proskater 3 (gamecube)
Simpsons road rage (gamecube)
The sims (Xbox)
The sims bustin out (xbox)
Star wars / clone wars/ tetris world (one disc, xbox)
Tom clancy's Rainbow SIX 3 (Xbox)
High heat major league baesball 2004 (xbox)
Project gotham racign 2 (xbox)

What i'm looking for:

Hd-580/Hd-600/HD-595 (May be picking up 580's or 595's today at bay bloor radio, or probably will, but bleh.)
Headphone amp that are good with those senns (If I end up with a specific pair, or different set, i'll update this thread, but remember, this is only to see what sort of stuff people may offer, if somebody does happen to be in Ontario and want a sale, I'de be glad to pm back and forth with them and discuss it in more-depth.)
Headphone updated cable (If I get 580's.)
Some sort of headphone stand

Here are some photos :
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1...5custom6zf.jpg
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/6...2custom9kd.jpg
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/6...1custom8yu.jpg

Mar 17, 2006 at 8:52 PM Post #2 of 3

JaGWiRE

Headphoneus Supremus
Oh, and i'de prefer if this was kept to pm's, unless I supose you have a simple question.

Mar 19, 2006 at 2:09 PM Post #3 of 3

JaGWiRE

Headphoneus Supremus
Bump!

Wow, I would had thought this thread would be jumping by now with YGPM considering all the hype i've seen about pssps and stuff. Guess there isnt' that many Canadians, or audio geeks interested in gaming stuff atleast :|. Not sure what I'm going to do with this junk, but I hope if I wait a little longer I'll get an offer or two.

Users who are viewing this thread