IC/WTT: 4G 60GB iMod, Minibox E+ amp, Extras
Sep 12, 2009 at 6:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Aaron622

100+ Head-Fier
I haven't frequented the forum too much of late, so I'm having a hard time pricing this. Basically, I don't use it portably at all (this rig has never left the house), so I think a Pico DAC/Amp is a better option for me. Ideally, I'd like to trade for a Pico (DAC/AMP) that's in a very good to excellent condition, but I would be willing to sell as well (preferably as a lot).

The 4th Generation, 60GB iMod (color) is the older model where the signal goes through the headphone jack (no special cable required). I bought it new from Vinnie in April of 2007, and have never had any issues with it. It's been in a case for most of this time, but there are some scuff marks on the back from before I had the case (these could probably be buffed out). Other than that, it's in excellent condition, but the battery could probably stand to be changed at some point.
0002021.jpg

0002023.jpg

I purchased the Minibox E+ new from Head-Direct in March of 2008, and it is in excellent condition. This is the older version with the switches instead of the buttons. It comes with the original box, stock cable and charger.
0002025.jpg

Also included are an 8.5" mini-mini right angle cable made by TURBO (purchased in Sept 2007 but not used until I got the Minibox) and a Radtech case for the iMod.
0002027.jpg

Please PM me with any questions/offers.

Head-fi feedback

eBay feedback

Sep 19, 2009 at 3:14 AM Post #6 of 7

Aaron622

100+ Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by nyjets28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how much for the mbe+?

Right now, just looking to sell as a lot (since I can't use one without the other) or trade for a Pico. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread