IC: Technics SL-V5 Turntable
post-1474355
Post #1 of 1

violante

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I picked this up a bit over a year ago as I was making an attempt at getting into vinyl, but I find that I'm not getting enough use out of it to justify holding onto it. They're going for around $200 on eBay, so I figured I would gauge interest on the boards before putting it up there. The table itself is in excellent physical condition, with nothing beyond some minor scratches. Pictures would be available if interest is shown. Works perfectly, but I cannot say how many hours were put on it before I took ownership. I personally have used it for no more than 20 hours total. It has a Shure M92-LT needle, but I really don't know much about it beyond that. I suppose that I could find out more if someone were to show significant interest in it. I also have an assortment of records, the titles and conditions of which vary to greatly to be individually listed. Some artists include the Beatles, Pink Floyd, CCR, Supertramp, Hendrix, and SRV. If you are looking for some specific titles, I'll let you know if I have them and would quite possibly be willing to sell those as well. Let me know if you have any further questions or comments, and I'll do my best to resolve them. I'll probably wait about a week before going to eBay for what it's worth.

Best Wishes,
Corey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)