IC: Sony MDR CD3000 w/ Silver Dragon cable and Woodie earcups
Feb 26, 2006 at 2:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

jlharden

Head-Fier
I received these very nice headphones from another Head-Fi member. I don't really use any type of headphone setup anymore, so these really should be somewhere they can be enjoyed. Headphones are in excellent(I'd call them near mint) condition. Headphones are wired with the Silver Dragon cable and include both the stock earcups and Woodie cups in two tone exotic wood.
Original hard case is included and also in excellent shape. Original Japanese documentation is also still in the hard case. Please let me know if there is any interest in this headphone setup. I don't really have a price in mind yet, so I will certainly entertain offers. Thanks for looking.

http://us.a1.yahoofs.com/users/4183d...I6bAEB9bVnsQWL

jerrod_harden@yahoo.com

Regards,
Jerrod

Mar 1, 2006 at 12:12 PM Post #5 of 7

jlharden

Head-Fier
The Woodies pictured are made of Bubinga and Purpleheart and were an early version from Headphile. The Silver Dragon cable is from Moon Audio. I received this package in trade for a tube amplifier I was selling. I was hoping some members could give me some feedback regarding the value. I will try to figure out an idea of value and post back. Thank you for your interest.

Jerrod

Mar 2, 2006 at 2:38 AM Post #7 of 7

jlharden

Head-Fier
Okay,
Upon SWT61's recommendation I contacted Larry at Headphile for info and recommendations. He replied very quickly with more info than I could have expected. Top notch!

The earcups are R-10 style Bubinga with Purple Heart centers and would value $150 by themselves if condition is nice.

Top value on this setup would be in the $700 range in genuine excellent condition. These are excellent in condition and I am going to start the package at $600 for the whole deal. If someone has interest in the earcups I'd sell them for $150, but prefer to keep the package together.

Thanks,
Jerrod

Users who are viewing this thread