IC: North Carolina meet, March/April 2014
Nov 24, 2013 at 10:35 AM Post #61 of 78
"Emotiva HE-500 here. Thinking about Woo Audio WEE with Stax SR-407 to go with Emotiva soon."

I will likely be bringing my Woo Wee to the meet paired with my Moth 2A3. 

You can try out the Woo Wee on your rig if you like when at the meet. 

Nov 24, 2013 at 5:17 PM Post #62 of 78
  "Emotiva HE-500 here. Thinking about Woo Audio WEE with Stax SR-407 to go with Emotiva soon."

I will likely be bringing my Woo Wee to the meet paired with my Moth 2A3. 

You can try out the Woo Wee on your rig if you like when at the meet. 

ooh nice

Nov 26, 2013 at 10:24 PM Post #63 of 78
I really might make an attempt to be up that way during that time. Interested to see what date you all come up with. Will bring the rogue audio rig along with LCD-3 and hopefully e. LCD- XC if I do. Also a Jolida tube DAC

Nov 26, 2013 at 11:36 PM Post #64 of 78
Steve.
What makes you think we will let you in? There is a reason we have armed guards at these things. It's because of people like you, even if you are in law enforcement. 

Nov 27, 2013 at 9:36 AM Post #66 of 78
You aren't still upset about that sign with directions to the village idiots convention are you? Isn't there a statute of limitations on thst?

Oh man sounds like I missed a fun day there lol 

Nov 28, 2013 at 5:18 AM Post #67 of 78
Hi all, I have been lurking the board for a while and registered today. I am in Rock Hill, SC and a NC meet sounds good. I have the Sennheiser HD 598 btw.

Nov 28, 2013 at 8:37 AM Post #68 of 78
  Hi all, I have been lurking the board for a while and registered today. I am in Rock Hill, SC and a NC meet sounds good. I have the Sennheiser HD 598 btw.

Welcome.  My first meet back in 2011 is what got me to finally register after lurking for many years before.

Nov 28, 2013 at 9:36 AM Post #69 of 78
I might make the drive if it's in Charlotte. That's around 3 hours. Raleigh would be a little too much of a drive for me, five and a half hours.

Nov 29, 2013 at 3:06 AM Post #70 of 78

Nice welcome to head fi and sorry in advance about you wallet, reading posts makes me excited to buy stuff... I can only imagine hearing stuff will... well My wallet might stay home for this meet lol as a protective measure xD 

Dec 15, 2013 at 1:26 PM Post #71 of 78
As an update regarding the specific location, Fatcat and I will get together after the first of the year and scout out some options. We will aim to go slightly north of Charlotte, along I 77 somewhere, to make it a little easier for those traveling from the north. What we do need is a fairly accurate idea of the number of attendees to help guide us regarding the size of the room, especially to help avoid it being too small. 

JWahl will be posting a formal notice, via a new thread, in the near future for people to sign up and list what they will be bringing. Please respond to this in a timely manner to help us gauge the attendance. As per JWahl, we are looking at March or April. 

Dec 15, 2013 at 5:45 PM Post #72 of 78
Could you be sure and link to the new thread here as well? Thank you!

And looking forward to attending!

Dec 15, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #73 of 78
Will do.  Probably going to start the new thread tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back