IC: Next Meet in the Middle, Seattle- Portland meet, fall 2014
Oct 13, 2014 at 7:13 PM Post #77 of 85
So, Big Poppa, any idea when this meet will take place yet, and where? I'm itching for another meet soon...

Oct 14, 2014 at 4:32 AM Post #81 of 85
I'm committed... but what, when and where is still under discussion. Seriously, if we can actually plan this as soon as possible, it will enable better attendance than, say, last minute planning as we near Thanksgiving.

Oct 14, 2014 at 7:11 PM Post #82 of 85
Hey Gang,

I actually grew up in Chehalis.  My parents still have a house down there and I still visit quite often.  

Do we have a general idea of the number of folks who might be interested in attending a meet and greet?  I have a couple of ideas for locations.  There is the new veterans museum that has a fairly large meeting hall.  The museum just happen to be right next to my parents house.  And, its conveniently located right off the freeway.

Also, there is the Olympic Club in Centralia.  It is one of the McMenamin Bars.  They have a decent sized theater with couches, arm chairs, and tables.  There are plenty of outlets availible (I use to run the theater when it first opened).  I bet if we did the meet and greet early in the day we could have use of the spot without interfering with the evening showings.  Plus we would have access to menu.  And the theater/bar is under 21 friendly till 7:00pm. Oh, and the Olympic Club has hotel rooms too.

Just some ideas.  I'm sure that I will be able to attend.  I'll end up bringing my new Schiit Vali/Modi and have my Shure 1540s on hand for auditions.

Tim

Oct 19, 2014 at 6:17 AM Post #85 of 85
We are working on the next future meet in the middle. Do have the next Seattle worked out. Will post in a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back