IC: My Millett Hybrid
Mar 8, 2006 at 3:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

jbloudg20

Headphoneus Supremus
I am thinking of letting this guy go, although he served me well. I have built a better amp, and I am looking to throw together a balanced setup, so something must give.

The amp is in perfect working condition, and is built using the old DIYCable board -NOT- the recent group buy board. I have a bunch of extra tubes I'll include, and it is being powered off a wallwart. It is cased up using the half container Pete used in his article.

Some particulars: All electrolytics are ELNA Cerifine. I used WIMA caps where possible. I disconnected the LED, as I liked just the tube glow, no other light source. This has the volume controlled line out.

I only have a few pics, I'll get more as soon as I can.

Here you can see it on the second shelf, on top of my DVD player:

Same spot:

The amp on the right:

I have feedback here, and on ebay under the same name.

Make me an offer, although I have an idea of what I woudl like.

Mar 9, 2006 at 2:10 AM Post #2 of 17

jbloudg20

Headphoneus Supremus
Officially for sale, looking for SOLD shipped.

Here are some pics:

Forgot to mention that this was built about May of last year, and has never given me a problem.

Mar 10, 2006 at 4:55 AM Post #4 of 17

jbloudg20

Headphoneus Supremus
BUMP, This needs to go, I need the cash to go balanced!
340smile.gif

Mar 12, 2006 at 12:27 AM Post #9 of 17

jbloudg20

Headphoneus Supremus
I don't know if it will slide into the slots in the side of the Hammond, but one can always use some standoffs. All that would have to be done, is desolder the power switch, output jack, volume knob, RCA's and power input. Them mount and connect the replacements.

I really like to look of exposed electronics, so this is why I built it like this. Its a low voltage amp, after all.

Mar 13, 2006 at 4:00 AM Post #15 of 17

Meyvn

Headphoneus Supremus
How do the 325is fit the amp? I'm seriously considering getting a pair of MS2is soon.

Users who are viewing this thread