IC: Marantz CD5400, Sennheiser HD600, 10GB 3G iPod (UK)
post-797348
Post #1 of 1

darkfusion

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I've decided to get rid of some of my headphone gear because I hardly ever really use it. However this is just an intrest check and some of the items I may not decide to sell, please make me an offer via PM if you're intrested.

I have a Marantz CD5400 CD Deck, in brand new condition, boxed with remote, instructions, manuals, warranty and I might even be able to find the receipt. I've probably listened to it about 10 - 20 times since I've bought it, I just haven't been using it as much as I thought I would because most of the time I listen to music at the computer.

I also have a pair of Sennheiser HD 600's which are also in brand new condition and the same goes for them, they're part of the CD5400 set-up and I just haven't sat down to listen with them much. Besides the burning-in period they've probably had about 4-5 hours playing time, they've got the box, manuals and everything is as new, I might be able to find the receipt for them too.

Finally, I'm getting rid of my iPod. It's a 3rd gen 10GB, Hi-MD is around the corner and It's going to be my primary source of portable audio so I have no need for an iPod. I find I hardly use portable audio nowadays anyway. It's pretty much in perfect condition, I will provide photo's on request. It's boxed, with all the original software and documentations just like new, I've got the receipt for it too. I'll also throw in the official carry case.

Thanks, I'll be waiting for your PM's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)