IC: Hawaii Meet
Jun 24, 2008 at 2:20 PM Post #31 of 55
Well since its being postponed a month I should be able to bring my Cary 306 SACD instead of another 840C
biggrin.gif
As for ipod interconnects, all I have is a ALO Super Cotton dock. Its what I use with the Pico anyway. Also I may put my 840C up for sale too so first dibs to island folk, that is if the Cary 306 is better
tongue.gif
If i do decide to i'll bring it along in case someone wants to buy it then.

So I'll be able to bring:
Supra XLR
Cary 306 SACD
Moon Audio Balance Ed9s
K340, K240 Sextett MP, K400, K501

Also will bring my interconnects for my gear. Balanced connectors, RCA, Black Sand Violetx2.

Jun 24, 2008 at 3:06 PM Post #32 of 55
Thanks to everyone for bringing all of the outstanding gear! This should be a great meet!

Ricey20...I am VERY much looking forward to hearing the Cary CDP. I have been a big fan of their amps and preamps, so it will be great to hear their CDP.

See you all on August 2nd!

Jun 27, 2008 at 5:14 AM Post #33 of 55
Definitely lookin forward to some of this gear! I guess ill be bring my ER4P(will have to remember to bring the foamies!), D-Jays, Imod with the stevenkelby V-Dock, my MJ headamp, Headsix, HD600s + the two DAC's i have.

Thanks for hosting 4N6!

Jun 29, 2008 at 8:04 AM Post #36 of 55
I think it might be good to get a running list of what folks might bring. Just a suggestion so we don't have double cans lying around, (not like it's a bad thing, but it could cut down on what folks need to lug in, at least for me
wink.gif
).

So maybe something like what source, amp and cans you are bringing. Also, to make sure that if you are bringing a desktop amp or source that you bring your own cables/interconnects and surge protector.

Jul 2, 2008 at 12:43 AM Post #37 of 55
Aloha fellas!

I bumped into Riceboy at lunch and got rocked back into head fi!

Don't think I can make it for very long (if at all) on the 5th, but I'd be happy to loan some of my gear to Riceboy or 4N6 for the meet.

Stax anyone?

Jul 2, 2008 at 4:18 AM Post #38 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aloha fellas!

Don't think I can make it for very long (if at all) on the 5th, but I'd be happy to loan some of my gear to Riceboy or 4N6 for the meet.

Stax anyone?

Hey Bootleg. Good seeing you as well. It's on August 2nd
smily_headphones1.gif
. The details are a page back I believe. Hope you can make it then.

Jul 2, 2008 at 5:19 AM Post #39 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aloha fellas!

Stax anyone?

Aloha Bootleg!

Great to see you back! Hopefully you can make it to the next Head-Fi shindig at my place. Some great gear brewing and it should be a lot of fun.

Hope to see you soon.

K

Jul 7, 2008 at 2:28 AM Post #40 of 55
Sorry, my friends, but I found out over the weekend that I will not be able to host the event on the 2nd. Unfortunately, no other weekend this summer will work for me here at the house either. Hopefully someone else can step up to the plate and host the event.

Maybe someone knows of a meeting hall/church/school meeting room etc. that could work?

Jul 14, 2008 at 4:34 AM Post #43 of 55
Here's the situation with my place. My folks are still renovating the house and it's a complete mess right now. I'm not sure how long it'll take for us to finish and even then, I'd have to clear it with them that it's ok for a bunch of strangers to come over. For the time being, it's best to consider my house unavailable until I see how things progress these next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back