IC : GTA area summer meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2017 at 7:06 PM Post #61 of 113
any news on this yet?

It looks like I'll be bringing the Aeons: (just bought used from another member here).

P.S, yeap my headphones have their own theme song..how many HPs can say THAT!

:D

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2017 at 9:16 PM Post #62 of 113
Woot upgraded my 6 screw he-6 to a 4 screw. Completed the blue tak, regrill and pad mods and it sounds utterly fantastic.

Also changed my sfd-1 into a audial model S mk2 which is a r2r NOS dac which has a vintage TDA1541A chip. It's probably as good as nos dacs get until you get into the TOTL metrum stuff

My mcintosh mc2505 is the same as always, but I have a cmx-2 power plug which so it can feed on cleaner power.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2017 at 12:03 AM Post #66 of 113
Maybe I can bring my yaggy if I get invited. I should have it by this time next month. Tho I'm sure someone else will bring one...
schiit yggy? if it is, i've been told by way too many people that Jot DAC/Amp combo sounds SUBMLIME with my headphones i assume yggy would be just that but better...can't wait!!

Oct 5, 2017 at 12:06 AM Post #67 of 113
schiit yggy? if it is, i've been told by way too many people that Jot DAC/Amp combo sounds SUBMLIME with my headphones i assume yggy would be just that but better...can't wait!!
I'm considering picking up a mid range headphone amp, even though I don't actually listen to music on headphones. I'm thinking maybe something from schiit assuming the yggy impresses me. That would make it a really good excuse to turn up to a meet :p

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2017 at 11:14 AM Post #70 of 113
Hey Fellas. Since this meet isn't gonna be a go anytime soon would anyone be interested in going to TAVES next weekend. It is from the 11th to the 13th.
I'm gonna buy a weekend pass, so I can check out all the headphone exhibits and loudspeaker as well.
It is a great event. I went last year and had a terrific time.
If anyone wants to meet up with me at the exhibit just PM myself.

Take care everyone. ✌️

Oct 18, 2017 at 6:13 PM Post #72 of 113
I think soulsik, bailed out

Oct 18, 2017 at 6:14 PM Post #73 of 113
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back