IC: Grado HF-1 #16
Mar 7, 2006 at 6:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Salt Peanuts

Headphoneus Supremus
SOLD

I have a chance for a fairly big purchase so my HF-1's are up for some interest check to see if anyone would be interested.

These cans have been well taken care of and as you'd expect, I have the original box. If I do decide to sell them, I will include a pair of flat pads from TTVJ.

PM me with offers I can't refuse! I'm not setting a price right now, so please don't ask for one. If interested, propose an amount.

Mar 8, 2006 at 12:05 AM Post #4 of 5

Salt Peanuts

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm updating this thread to thank all who have replied and to inform that I've read all the PM's. I have not made a deal for these cans yet. I apologize for not making a quick decision, but I'm still on the fence about selling these cans despite the fact that I just don't use them at all (and I don't like keeping things I don't use). I will update this thread if I make a decision one way or another.

Thanks.

Mar 9, 2006 at 4:51 AM Post #5 of 5

Salt Peanuts

Headphoneus Supremus
HF-1's have now been sold. Thank you to all who have replied. I apologize for not replying to all the PM's, but I figured updating this thread was more efficient way of doing this than sending 20+ PM's. Please note that if you did not end up with these cans, it does not necessarily mean there was a better offer, since I decided to sell the cans to ther first person who gave me what I considered to be a good offer.

Users who are viewing this thread