IC/FT Beyer 990's/ Sextetts / EQ RP 22x
Nov 10, 2008 at 6:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Kilane

500+ Head-Fier
I've collected more than I can possibly listen to at any given point in time so it's send some off so I can learn some others.

I probably won't wind up trading them all away, but I've listed everything I'm willing to part with here and will listen to all offers in terms of trades. For reference I'm looking especially for some closed phones as once again my living arrangements are starting to demand it and I miss my PROlines dearly.

I'll put up pictures as soon as I can borrow someone elses camera, mine has chronic blur-o-vision.

Beyerdynamic DT 990's - Have had about 6 months, 2nd owner, first owner had about 15 hours on head time and I've added maybe 30 more. These appear to be the 05 version with the sliver grills... or whatever those are.

AKG LP Sextetts - Have velour pads, well taken care of for their age, some minor scratching and such but to be expected. May need some new elastics.

Equation Audio RP 22x - In good shape. Maybe 20 hours on head time total, again 2nd owner, only an hour or two with me. Fine sounding phones, I just can't take the feel of the ear pads for whatever reason.

I might have an amp and another pair of phones to throw up here at some point. Thanks for looking.

Nov 17, 2008 at 5:15 PM Post #2 of 2

Kilane

500+ Head-Fier
Bump, some interest, but I'd like to see more offers. Still working on pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread