Currency
USD
Price
post-10642076
Post #1 of 2

WhiskeyJacks

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hey these were picked up brand new as a joint deal recently for some other audio gear this was a good deal and I already own a pair of good closed back headphones, I did take them and test them just for functionality to make sure both left and right driver were working, and let me say I was surprised at the quality of of audio. I think these are very good headphones for the lower 100's region. Anyways I am asking for 60+ shipping which I think is a solid deal for the sound and the fact that they are new. These will have to be burned in for those of you who do this. They did sound surprisingly good without it though. 

http://www.ebay.com/usr/travellerr25 this is my ebay profile/feedback, and I hope someone is interested in these because I think they are a solid product and I am sure someone in need of over the ear headphones would appreciate them

As far as trades I am looking for a decent amp. Something like Shiit Vali(used but decent condition is fine), Bravo Audio Ocean, O2, along those lines.

post-10648797
Post #2 of 2

WhiskeyJacks

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)