IC/FS/FT: iRiver SlimX iMP-350 (56k Warning)
post-1421335
Post #1 of 5

mmmmcheese

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I am checking to see if anyone would like to buy my pcdp. I would also consider tades for whatever. Just pm me with what you would like to trade and I will see if it is something I would be willing to do. I hardly ever took it outside to use it. The one time I did it got scratched. I no longer use it much because I will be getting a home cdp (Denon DCM-280). It is in great condition except for some scratches on the top. Works great. It has a line-out with side mounted buttons as well as a remote with a 1/8 headphone jack. It comes with everything that it originally came with. CD player, remote, gum-stick batteries, AC adapter, box, cotton case, earbuds, a AA battery adapter, and the manual. I bought it brand new from Best Buy anout 2 years ago for $140. PM me with offers and we'll see what we can work out. I would prefer to use non-ccpaypal for payment. Here are some pics. Click on the links to bigger pics. Sorry about the picture quality but all I have is my dad's video camra with still photos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)