Currency
USD
Price
May 2, 2015 at 10:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Cotnijoe

Sponsor: iFi Audio
Formerly with Unique Melody
Currently just an interest check.

Up for grabs is my AKG K812 which I got basically brand new from a local head-fier here in Saint Louis. Its been well taken care of and will come with all accessories (original box, Omega stand, original cable, etc.).

In addition, it will come with the Forza Audioworks Claire Hybrid HP cable (260 dollar value). The cable is a silver/copper hybrid with 8 braids and a 3.5mm termination. Very flexible, very comfortable, to the point where I'm considering getting one for my IEMs.

The serial number is 003235 and I've had it since October.

The condition of the headphones is very good, with the only exception being a small square chunk missing from its side (I think it might just be a manufacturer flaw?). Very hard to explain, so I have a picture to show it (last picture). It's quite minor and not noticeable since it is behind one of the hinges. Besides that, everything is spotless!

The only trade I'm looking for is for a balanced amp/dac (Oppo HA-1 preferably in black). Besides that, only looking for a sale.

Buyer please pay the extra 3% paypal fee and I will have shipping covered to CONUS!

Thanks for the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread