IC: Custom Speaker Cable from Double Helix (BETTER THAN NORDOST HEIMDALL)
Oct 22, 2009 at 2:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

C.L

100+ Head-Fier
UPDATE: I compare this with my friend's Nordost Heimdall 2.5m ($1800 retail), and this cable has a clearer vocals, deeper bass, and sounds more refined overall.

I receive a custom speaker cable from Double Helix. It was custom made with 4wires for each (16wires total, terminated Cardas rhodium bananas). I test it for less than an hr and I was very impressed with it. I am selling it is because I decided to buy a new speaker, which cost $1000+.

Please pm me if you are interested in it, and I will give more detail on it.

sc3.jpg

Oct 26, 2009 at 6:37 PM Post #3 of 6

aduba

New Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by C.L /img/forum/go_quote.gif
UPDATE: I compare this with my friend's Nordost Heimdall 2.5m ($1800 retail), and this cable has a clearer vocals, deeper bass, and sounds more refined overall.

I receive a custom speaker cable from Double Helix. It was custom made with 4wires for each (16wires total, terminated Cardas rhodium bananas). I test it for less than an hr and I was very impressed with it. I am selling it is because I decided to buy a new speaker, which cost $1000+.

Please pm me if you are interested in it, and I will give more detail on it.

sc3.jpg

I am interested, what is the cost?

Dec 25, 2010 at 1:43 AM Post #5 of 6

dstewart

New Head-Fier

Good evening, I just bought a pair of verity parsifa ml ovations - I think your cables may be a good match - what is your asking prove? Also, if you are moving to bi- wired speakers I have a couple of high quality sets that you might find useful - bog dan & audio quest.

Thanks for your time and consideration

Sincerely,
Dave stewart

Users who are viewing this thread