1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

IC: Bottlehead S.E.X. 3.0 w/C4S upgrade-SOLD

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by MattTCG, Nov 9, 2017.
Trader History (428)
  1. MattTCG
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    This is a beautiful sounding amp. I have owned the Crack maxed out a few times and the S.E.X. amp is easily better. Additionally, it drives planar magnetics equally well. I have used this amp with: hd650, hd660, hd800, Aeon Open/Closed, ETHER Flow and Lcd-2 with wonderful results. Here are the highlights:

*I had this amp professionally built by an experiences Bottlehead amp builder. The quality of his work is exceptional. This is the latest version of this amp and it measures and functions perfectly.

*In addition to the stock tubes, there is a collection of NOS tubes to last a lifetime. There are sets from GE, RCA, International, Sylvania and Dumont. There are 26 tubes in total. Includes right angle power cord.

*I did the case work on the wood base. It's fashioned after a design I used with my Crack amp. The top plate is painted hammertone dark grey. The outer power bells are painted black and the center is storm trouper white.

*This amp also power efficient speakers with aplomb, very versatile.

*Amp will be double boxed and shipped with care.

Price is $730 shipped and pp'ed to established member with good feedback. CONUS only. Pics coming up.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  2. MattTCG
    IMAG0739.jpg

3. MattTCG
    Buyer was not able to make the payment. This amp is back up for sale.

4. topgunsphd
    Pm sent.

5. MattTCG
    Replied.

6. MattTCG
    Price drop to $680.

7. vintinfinity
    Can't wait to get it! Thanks again....