IC: Black Creative Zen Nano Plus (1GB)
Mar 27, 2006 at 9:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

kitaoji

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,

I bought this player in August 2005 from CompUSA, thinking it would be my last mp3 player. Then I discovered Head-Fi and went for an iAudio instead.

So, this player has to go instead. It's in pretty good shape - the only things would be the really, really light scratch marks on the player and the broken tip on the battery cover so the cover doesn't stay properly (but the plastic carrying case will hold it in place, and the battery doesn't fall out). Included are the USB cable, the line-in recording cable (NOT 1/8 to 1/8), the armband and case, and the earbuds (although they've been used, so if you already have a pair of good 'phones, I'd like to keep these), the manual and the software CD.
Although all that's really neccessary are the cables and the player, since Creative works fine with drag and drop on WinXP (unlike the iPod *ahem*)

EDIT finally for sale! Looking for $100 shipped within the US; $107.50 shipped elsewhere (that's Global Priority Mail fees for you). I'll absorb the paypal fees if you're paying by credit card.

Thanks.

Apr 28, 2006 at 5:52 AM Post #4 of 4

kitaoji

100+ Head-Fier
::third bump:: I'm planning to fund this towards the E4, so much help would be greatly appreciated. Plus, you get a DAP in return!
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread