IC: Beautiful SFT Audio Balanced Dynamight Sig
Aug 18, 2006 at 12:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

Trogdor

Reviewer: Metal-Fi
Dynamight Sig Pictures and Review

Due to work commitments and time, I just aim not using this amp as much as I would like. I absolutely love it, but I rather it get more use and attention than what I'm putting into it.

Anyway, if your interested, I'm willing to part with it for $2000/BO + S&H via FedEx (I have an account you will get an EXACT quote, add 3% for Paypal). That's priced to sell (original price was 2750). This amp has tons of upgrades including black gates, upgraded transformers (runs much cooler than the previous edition), as well as Lin's personal attention in tuning it. Also comes with a very nice remote. There is one slight difference in the pics above in that there is an extra 1/4 jack between the Balanced ouputs that I had Lin add later.

Please PM me with any questions or offers. Ask around, I'm a regular and very easy to work with.

Thanks!

Aug 18, 2006 at 1:20 AM Post #2 of 26

agile_one

忍者
Trogdor ...

I am definitely interested in your beautiful amplifier. My challenge is in having the requried cash in a timely fashion. That being the case, are you open to partial trades of any sort? I have a cornucupia of gear (Here's my profile), in case any of those tidbits interest you.

Talk to me ...

Aug 18, 2006 at 1:44 AM Post #3 of 26

Trogdor

You know, in another life, I might actually take your offer! However, I'm looking for cash onthis one. Sorry. I think the price is pretty darn good considering the quality and performance of the amp. Like I said, this amp is absolutely gorgeous and its performance is second to none.

Btw, I believe Lin will repair any of his creations if you contact him! He is awesome!

Anyway PM me and make a reasonable offer!
biggrin.gif

Aug 18, 2006 at 3:11 AM Post #4 of 26

agile_one

忍者
Yes, your price is nice, And I understand completely. Best of luck in finding a lucky buyer for this spectacular amp.

Mods - feel free to delete all my posts in this FS thread, as I have added nothing to the proceedings.

Aug 18, 2006 at 10:52 AM Post #5 of 26

Trogdor

Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one
Yes, your price is nice, And I understand completely. Best of luck in finding a lucky buyer for this spectacular amp.

Mods - feel free to delete all my posts in this FS thread, as I have added nothing to the proceedings.

agile_one, no problem, don't worry about it! (hey this conversation counts as BUMPS!)
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread