iBasso IT04 IEM, 4 Drivers. Enjoy the Music! Release: July 2, 2018
Mar 25, 2018 at 11:03 PM Post #121 of 1,733
So anyone tried these in CanJam Singapore? I was a bit disappointed on the fitting...

Mar 26, 2018 at 12:08 AM Post #123 of 1,733
Here are some pictures from Canjam Singapore

DSC03925.JPG DSC03924.JPG DSC03926.JPG

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2018 at 4:08 AM Post #126 of 1,733
Another friendly PSA :

I doubt there will be any fit issues, iBasso generally is pretty good though regardless of IEM brand, it is important to remember get a GOOD SEAL FOR GOOD ISOLATION with the CORRECT TIPS ARE IMPORTANT but don't jam the thing in or expect it to fit the first time.

THIS CANNOT BE OVERSTATED ENOUGH.

Mar 26, 2018 at 4:13 AM Post #127 of 1,733
Another friendly PSA :

I doubt there will be any fit issues, iBasso generally is pretty good though regardless of IEM brand, it is important to remember get a GOOD SEAL FOR GOOD ISOLATION with the CORRECT TIPS ARE IMPORTANT but don't jam the thing in or expect it to fit the first time.

THIS CANNOT BE OVERSTATED ENOUGH.
I will try it again at E1 or Zap&Co, I spent a good 10 mins in CanJam trying to get a good fit with various tips and I didn't get it.. could be my ears.

Mar 26, 2018 at 7:10 AM Post #128 of 1,733
Hi Liquidrats,

What tips do you use as recommended tips for all iBasso in ears foam wise are Comply 500 though there is a difference between Isolation & Comfort model types.
Personally, I prefer the Isolation as they fit better.
It's for this reason I generally prefer foam over silicone as I tend to have more success as few silicone fit my ears well enough.
Another thing overlooked is tip size in both foam & silicone, sometimes a bigger or smaller tip to the one you're 'used to' may fit better or even different sizes in either ear may play a part.
I repeat...keep trying...

Mar 26, 2018 at 9:51 AM Post #130 of 1,733
Paul will IT04 attend SoCal CanJam?

Mar 28, 2018 at 5:16 PM Post #131 of 1,733
My DX200 is begging for these! But that "InTune" logo! I...don't...like...it...

Mar 29, 2018 at 9:45 AM Post #132 of 1,733
Please share some impressions who audition the IT04 in CanJam ,

I see somebody has problems with the fitting but I’m pretty okay with it. Lol seems like my ear is suitable for UIEMs.

Don’t take my impression too seriously. I’ve been trying out high end IEMs all day so it’s hard to calibrate my hearing back to a neutral stand.
Here goes: the bass is pretty punchy and can be a bit too bassy for some, mids are lush. It’s definitely better than IT03. Every part of it wows me thinking “no way, is it really an IEM in 700SGD range?” My only problem with it is the vocals. It sounded distant but it can altered by changing cables so I’m not too worried. IT04 also pairs better with dx150 compared to dx200 somehow.

Mar 29, 2018 at 1:32 PM Post #133 of 1,733
I see somebody has problems with the fitting but I’m pretty okay with it. Lol seems like my ear is suitable for UIEMs.

Don’t take my impression too seriously. I’ve been trying out high end IEMs all day so it’s hard to calibrate my hearing back to a neutral stand.
Here goes: the bass is pretty punchy and can be a bit too bassy for some, mids are lush. It’s definitely better than IT03. Every part of it wows me thinking “no way, is it really an IEM in 700SGD range?” My only problem with it is the vocals. It sounded distant but it can altered by changing cables so I’m not too worried. IT04 also pairs better with dx150 compared to dx200 somehow.
Sounds great , thanks,
how about the soundstage compared to IT03 ,???

Mar 30, 2018 at 2:04 PM Post #134 of 1,733

I have this problem with their IT01. Was wondering if their IT04 would be a more neutral tuning with better mids, or if it was the same as the IT01 but better. What signature does the IT03 have?

Mar 31, 2018 at 8:56 AM Post #135 of 1,733
I have this problem with their IT01. Was wondering if their IT04 would be a more neutral tuning with better mids, or if it was the same as the IT01 but better. What signature does the IT03 have?

Hi Ctaxxxx,

Can't comment yet but will definitely let you & others know once I hear all three to note signatures as I only have the IT 01 at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back