Ibasso IT01 or Fiio FH1 or Pioneer SE-CH9T?

1. wijnands
    I'm considering upgrading my travel in-ears from Sony XBA-c10 to something that's got a bit more detail and more instrument separation.

My listening is a lot of classical, opera, jazz and very rarely some pop. I don't consider myself a basshead although I do love my Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 250 ohm.

I don't want to spend more than a 100 euros, am not very keen on something really exotic that I cannot try and send back again. I do want replaceable cables.

I've got it narrowed down to :

Ibasso IT01
    Fiio FH1
    Pioneer SE-CH9T

Any tips, suggestions? Opinions?

2. PaganDL
    Hi @wijnands,

Unfortunately, the only extensive experience I have is with the IT 01 & it is my go to on weekly rotation with its bigger brother, IT 04.
    For its value, subjectively & personally, it is among the best for your music genres at that price point & even others at a higher price point.

Also if you're curious enough to try, I suggest looking into these two as well as they suit your music genres very well too.

Meze 12 Classics
    Vain Sthlm Originals

Hope you have a great day !

3. serman005
    I agree with @PaganDL--it is hard to beat the IT01. Also, separation is one of its real strengths. It is clearly better than the FH1, IMO. Have not heard the Pioneer, so cannot comment on it.

PaganDL likes this.
  4. wijnands
    Thanks @PaganDL and @serman005 much appreciated! The meze is an interesting outside choice, don't think the Vian is for me. :)

Added bonus of the ibasso is that the Dutch dealer is really quite easy with returns.

PaganDL likes this.
  5. PaganDL
    No problem, @wijnands,

You definitely can't go wrong with IT 01, hope you really do enjoy them when you get them.

It's good to look outside the usual so happy listening with the IT 01.

Hope you have a great day !