iBasso IT01 fit issues
Jun 5, 2020 at 9:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

JediMa70

500+ Head-Fier
The IT01 are my try to use IEMs too to listen good music, but since I bought them I couldn't find a way to wear them properly, so they sound thin and with poor bass. I know that's a very noobish post, but what I'm missing? I've few boxes with any possible shape/ material / size of caps

Jun 5, 2020 at 9:57 PM Post #2 of 3
No judgement here, we were all in your position once!

First thing about IEMs is the choice of ear tip. Make sure you cycle through every size included, if none of them fit, try foam tips (some should be included). Be sure to roll the foam tips to compress them down, then hold the earphones in your ear so they expand into a good position. Try pushing the earphones further into your ears or angling the housing backwads and forwards.

For me, I push them in and twist them backwards until the cable feels locked in over my ear and the earphone is seated in my outer ear. Joe wrote an excellent article about it on THL that may be helpful, see here.

Jun 6, 2020 at 5:24 AM Post #3 of 3
No judgement here, we were all in your position once!

First thing about IEMs is the choice of ear tip. Make sure you cycle through every size included, if none of them fit, try foam tips (some should be included). Be sure to roll the foam tips to compress them down, then hold the earphones in your ear so they expand into a good position. Try pushing the earphones further into your ears or angling the housing backwads and forwards.

For me, I push them in and twist them backwards until the cable feels locked in over my ear and the earphone is seated in my outer ear. Joe wrote an excellent article about it on THL that may be helpful, see here.
This is exactly the kind of post I was hoping to get :) tyvm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back