iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!
Feb 4, 2021 at 10:29 PM Post #3,077 of 3,079
For those with the ITO1, I took this pic in 2018 when I first got the ibasso, and I'm wondering if anyone can direct me to finding the same silicone tips as the ones I've circled that came with them? Of all the sets of tips that were included, they're the largest sized silicone tips with the widest holes.

I have some large white tips from some other buds (can't remember which) that are exactly the same size, profile, same large hole and sound exactly the same. They give me the biggest bass and fullest sound because of the wide hole and they're the only tips I like for all my buds. I would imagine they're just generic but they're perfect. I just want to buy a pack of say 5 or 10 pairs in just large size. I've searched ebay and can't really find any that look like they'd be the same. And most come with one pair of each size which I don't need.
Thanks.

Inked8_LI.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021 at 1:07 PM Post #3,078 of 3,079
For those with the ITO1, I took this pic in 2018 when I first got the ibasso, and I'm wondering if anyone can direct me to finding the same silicone tips as the ones I've circled that came with them? Of all the sets of tips that were included, they're the largest sized silicone tips with the widest holes.

I have some large white tips from some other buds (can't remember which) that are exactly the same size, profile, same large hole and sound exactly the same. They give me the biggest bass and fullest sound because of the wide hole and they're the only tips I like for all my buds. I would imagine they're just generic but they're perfect. I just want to buy a pack of say 5 or 10 pairs in just large size. I've searched ebay and can't really find any that look like they'd be the same. And most come with one pair of each size which I don't need.
Thanks.

Inked8_LI.jpg
Not exactly "the same" but spiraldots are a good match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back