iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!
Dec 18, 2017 at 1:05 PM Post #466 of 3,079
This was not ment against any of your iems or other products in general, I am sorry you understood it that way, my bad. Is was more towards the hobby in general, it's very easy to spend a fortune, one purchase easily leads to another. But that is one of the reasons why we are on this site :)

Ibasso does indeed make very affordable quality products including the IT01. But we are waiting for IT04... :)
I did not mean this as a statement against what you said. It was more of a general statement about the R&D and search for high quality parts to give the most for sound reproduction at reasonable price. Even the IT01 pairs are checked for balance and matched. They are also hand finished.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Dec 18, 2017 at 1:37 PM Post #467 of 3,079
After reading a lot, I was very interested in Ibasso IT01, but I would like to see a comparison against the Dunu Falcon-C and other headphones released this year.

Ibasso IT01 vs Dunu Falcon-C vs Simgot EN700 Pro vs Brainwavz B400

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2017 at 8:02 PM Post #474 of 3,079
I bought black but I'll probably use my usual red/blue eartips (from WH-208) with them. I should get them sometimes Thursday. :)

Dec 19, 2017 at 6:04 AM Post #476 of 3,079
I bought black but I'll probably use my usual red/blue eartips (from WH-208) with them. I should get them sometimes Thursday. :)

Well, they are already here, Fedex delivered less than 24 hours after ordering, I didn't expect that with the free shipping option I chose, seems AMp3 went above and beyond the call of duty with shipping on that one, thanks guys! :)

Cable is gorgeous and buds fit me like a glove. As for the sound, first impressions are very good with default tips, just some splashiness in the highs which I hope will improve with burn in and/or tip rolling. All in all not a bad purchase at all I think. :)

Dec 19, 2017 at 6:12 AM Post #477 of 3,079
I'm looking forward to ordering these on Amazon. I have DITA The Answers as my main IEM. I love them, I wonder how these will compare. I like single driver headphones (and speakers when possible). I hate crossovers. So I am hoping these are really special.

Dec 19, 2017 at 7:26 AM Post #478 of 3,079
I'm looking forward to ordering these on Amazon. I have DITA The Answers as my main IEM. I love them, I wonder how these will compare. I like single driver headphones (and speakers when possible). I hate crossovers. So I am hoping these are really special.

I'm also quite interested in the Dunu Falcon-C which is a single dynamic driver.

Dec 19, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #480 of 3,079
I too have ordered the IT01 from Amazon in Spain, should arrive around X-Mas time. Had Sennheiser IE8 since 2009 until a couple days ago when the dog ate them. It's not even my dog, which adds to my sorrow lol.
I very much wonder how these IT01 will sound compared to the IE8 which I loved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back