iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!
Jan 25, 2018 at 4:08 PM Post #901 of 3,079
You seem to have LCD2, HD650, and TH900, which are all quite good though.

It is quite nice to see that you're having so much fun with IT01!
Delving into iems is less expensive. At least for my interests. Don't see me getting into Andramodas any time soon.

Jan 25, 2018 at 5:12 PM Post #902 of 3,079
Just got my pair and am listening out of the box. And they already sound better than any other iems I've heard. Really, they sound better than most over ears I have. Just amazing how full and rich they are.
You're in for a treat as they burn in then, I've got about 200 hours on mine now and they sound amazing. At around 50 hours I noticed the top end smooths out and congestion on busy tracks starts to fade away then the mid bass becomes tamer while the bass tightens up and now I'm finding the mids are becoming lusher and more balanced in the mix. The more I'm using them it seems they are flattering out to become a thick, dynamic, detailed and revealing IEM with amazing instrument separation and detail retrieval that sounds great with every genre I've listened to.

Editing to add that these hyperbolic impressions are my own and what I've observed as I'm enjoying the Hell out of these IEMs.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2018 at 5:17 PM Post #903 of 3,079
You're in for a treat as they burn in then, I've got about 200 hours on mine now and they sound amazing. At around 50 hours I noticed the top end smooths out and congestion on busy tracks starts to fade away then the mid bass becomes tamer while the bass tightens up and now I'm finding the mids are becoming lusher and more balanced in the mix. The more I'm using them it seems they are flattering out to become a thick, dynamic, detailed and revealing IEM with amazing instrument separation and detail retrieval that sounds great with every genre I've listened to.
That is what I noticed. I wasn't happy at first but then they smoothed out, opened up even more and even though smooth, they are dynamic with a good edge on the sound. Crazy for the price or even for a lot more money. Got some very good customs I haven't even been using.

Jan 25, 2018 at 5:41 PM Post #904 of 3,079
That is what I noticed. I wasn't happy at first but then they smoothed out, opened up even more and even though smooth, they are dynamic with a good edge on the sound. Crazy for the price or even for a lot more money. Got some very good customs I haven't even been using.
In just the first hour of listening I've had two "I never noticed that in that song before" moments. And like Dobrescu George pointed out, I do have some higher end over ear cans. I won't argue, but I don't know if I can imagine them sounding better than they do now. As far as iems go, I have both the Fiio F5 & F9pro, the Beyerdynamic iDX 200 iE, & the 1More Quad. These things blow them all out of the water to my ears. I'm not the best at describing SQ, but I do know what I like when I hear it. And man do these have it. Thrilled that I finally found some iems that I'm excited about.

Jan 25, 2018 at 6:03 PM Post #906 of 3,079
Ya never really liked the one more quads much myself. Ended up selling them. Goes to show you more drivers don't mean better sound.
Just like, too much bass for me. Was hoping they would burn in somehow, but I don't see/hear it happening.

Jan 25, 2018 at 7:00 PM Post #910 of 3,079
The funny thing is that besides the sound quality, you also get the amazing cable. Hard to buy anything else under 100$.

Jan 25, 2018 at 11:01 PM Post #915 of 3,079
The funny thing is that besides the sound quality, you also get the amazing cable. Hard to buy anything else under 100$.
The cable is amazing - easily better than the $45 **** IEM cables I bought.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back