1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!

First

Back
45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Next

Last
  1. Gee Simpson
  2. JKDJedi
    When nerds collide...lol. I have no idea music was this ...well. Good to know! I think,
    (Statement intended for all involved in the convo..and I'll see my way out of this!) :)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  3. Richsvt
    I'm digging the IT01 out of my X3iii right now. I'm really really looking forward to the IT04. Davy Jones and the Monkees are sounding great. These have really evened out now that i"m passed 100+ hours.

Glasha, scotvl and JKDJedi like this.
  4. originalsnuffy
    This may have been covered so please forgive me.

If I was interested in a balanced cables, are there options for this unit?

Also, what do we know of the it04?

Glasha likes this.
  5. JKDJedi
    Its covered, with the link to the said balanced cables. Few pages back.

6. Dsnuts Contributor
    There are all sorts of balanced cables you can use with your N5ii. The best deals for cables are IMO on aliexpress. Type in mmcx balanced cables and you will see too many to post on here. Some are better than others. I am using this one here. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Woo...51c5-4742-9234-b80170789a4a&priceBeautifyAB=4

I made out like a bandit on aliexpress during 11/11 sales before the Holidays. Ended up with something like 2 nice single ended and 3 balanced cables. All of them were excellent quality. The only real issue with some of these cables is they all use different connectors so some end up fitting loose while some fit perfectly. Not all the mmcx connectors are the exact same size evidently. The only draw back of buying on aliexpress is you can't try them out before you buy. There are some decent cables on ebay and amazon as well.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    Glasha likes this.
  7. razorpakk
    Starting to think another open box IT01 (paid 50£ for mine) is the best option to get another great cable ._.

Unless there is something as good for 50$. Is there? Need it for my upcoming FH1 (so would like to keep their warmth and stay away from silver).

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    scotvl likes this.
  8. scotvl
    If I could pick up another pair for $50 I would do it just to have the awesome cable reterminated to 2.5mm balanced. **** it's tempting at full price for the cable and having a backup of the IT01s in case you lose one.

9. stryed
    Finally received my spinfits :)
    Spinfits CP100M was very hard to install as it was really tight. It seems that I don't have differences in sound when I move the buds around with my hands in a circular motion! Won't A/B with the widebores yet as I don't think I could even physically remove them now :D Nice bass!

Spinfit Twinblades CP220 M1 size were easy to install but I think I made a mistake with the size as I can't get a proper seal with the base. It's only slighter larger than the usual M size tips but the center tube is sooooo thick (at least 4x the width of a regular tubee) that there's no way they compress in your ear into a seal.

The CP220 M2 size has a larger top mushroom and I get a seal :) It's also tight enough to surround my KZ ZS5 that doesnt have a lip.

10. JKDJedi
    Love the new sound with these tips, tones down the highs a little, much warmer. :) image000000.jpg

terry81, scotvl and Glasha like this.
  11. stryed
    I think the spinfits give a slightly muffled sound although bass & seal is unmovable. I wish they made wide bore spinfits...I wonder if I can give them a little trim with a scalpel since they since to become narrow in the last few milimeters. Spinfits CP220 reduces treble spikes and muffles a bit the rest as well but keeps a great seal especially if moving about (never lose the bass).

Will give these more time as I gather the courage to pry them off without damaging my IT01s. These should be stuck on something that lacks bass and doesn't lack clarity (Vivo XE800, I'm looking at you)

Twinblades CP220 M2 from spinfits is a different beast in terms of SQ. Not quite sure to make of it. Soundstage is interesting? Perhaps, maybe better depth?

JVC spiral dots are expensive and difficult to find (France) but I think they'd fare better although almost indistinguishable from the stock wide bores

12. bsoplinger
    Which tips did you ultimately go with?

13. ivo001
    Wonder how the MandarinEs Symbio W/N will perform.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/SYMBIO-W-W...pecial-Hybrid-Universal-Ear-Tips/122905925154

14. JKDJedi
    Still cycling through them all, the white ones are in there now from what as sent to me. Don't know if they're aftermarket or iBasso tips.

15. Layman1
    I've been using them for a month or so.
    I started out with the included memory foam tips, which were excellent.
    But I'd been using the Symbol tips for other IEM's that I own, so I'd been wanting to try them with the IT01.
    They seem to open up the soundstage even more and allow the clarity and detail of these IEM's to shine.
    I am not saying they are inherently better than the tips included by iBasso; it's very much dependent on individual fit and preference.
    However, they certainly bring another option to the table for tweaking the sound signature, and I have no hesitation in recommending them :)

stryed and scotvl like this.
First

Back
45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Next

Last