1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!

First

Back
39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Next

Last
  1. Ahmad313
    Ohhh so nice of you , thank you very much Sir,

2. dontcallmejan
    From the PH as well, ordered thru penon.

mundixx likes this.
  3. vanexe
    wish there would be a 2nd batch that has no driver flex issues. =( it really bothers.

4. dontcallmejan
    yeah with mine have driver flex too.

5. razorpakk
    I guess you just have to be careful, to a certain extent it's just a "feature" of dynamic drivers, they can only make so many vents.

6. Razornova
    Picked these up today, the cable is really outstanding, amazing how they managed to fit it in within this price range. Burning in the IEMS now, so far so good, albeit some driver flex annoyance.

7. Paul - iBasso
    For driver flex, please insert the IT01 slowly. There are 2 vent holes on each IT01. The one closest the nozzle is for relieving pressure as the IEM is inserted. Please make sure your finger is not over the hole, that the IT01 is inserted slowly to allow the pressure to vent through the hole and you can insert at an angle to allow air to go around the tip. Each driver vent is inspected during assembly.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
  8. stryed
    How slowly are we talking about? :open_mouth: Can I damage the IEM by inserting it roughly or sealing it too tightly?:confused:

9. jamato8 Contributor
    If I push them in fast I get some flex. If I just push them in, not real slow but taking a couple of seconds I get none. I would just experiment. Even if I use tips that seal real tight, no issue, just don't jam them in real fast.

Dobrescu George likes this.
  10. Dobrescu George
    I think the system is quite good actually, it really solves driver flex as long as you're a bit gentle with them :darthsmile:

Really pleased with the results actually, I am sensitive to driver Flex and IT01 is not an issue for me!

11. griff06
    Has anyone compared these to the Focal Sphear S?
    They are currently the same price in UK.
    Any thoughts would be welcome.

Glasha likes this.
  12. Dobrescu George
    No idea about the Focals, but unless you go beyond 100$, IT01 is one of the best there are resolution and detail wise, and I actually really like their tuning!

scotvl and griff06 like this.
  13. griff06
    Im torn between being sensible and getting these, or, waiting for the IT4 and LZ A5....

14. scotvl
    Get them they really sound awesome and the cable is probably worth close to the price of admission.

JKDJedi likes this.
  15. Drew_C
    Hi all, after some reassurances that the IT01 would partner well with portable dac/amps I went ahead and got a pair via Amazon.

Unfortunately the right one is noticeably louder than the left one. This is my first over-ear IEM though. Is there a method to test whether it is equipment or operator error?

First

Back
39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Next

Last